Stuck on "Please wait while the game loads…"

• Please help, I’m stuck on please wait while the game loads.
    The server list shows up.
    I am from Ohio (USA)
    I have tried restarting steam and my computer.
    I have tried to verify the integrity of the game cache.
    I have tried the Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Server Browser by ReMixx
    Please help, I just want to play the game -_-
    Intel I5 Core
    8GB RAM
    Radeon 7950

• I’m getting the same issue, I played just fine yesterday.

• Same thing, can’t join 90% of multiplayer games.

• I restarted my router, and this fixed it for me.

However, this is not working for everyone. Anyone else with fixes? I’m trying to get a couple friends to play and can’t get this fix to work.

• my game was fine before the free weekend. i tried restarting router/modem and that didn’t work. not sure what’s going on, can’t join anything.

• Same problem. I’m not sure what TB did or did not do in anticipation of the free weekend but I cannot join any game server at all. It just hangs on Please wait while the game loads… forever. Tried everything in this thread including restarting my computer, nothing works. I see people leaving server but they aren’t filling back up, probably because nobody can join…

• same issue here cant get on since the free weekend for some reason.

• Restarting Steam also helps, but still not helping for one dude.

• Same. Can only join about 15% of the games I attempt. Hangs on the Please Wait while the Game Loads….

• Same thing here, got on a few times via console ‘connect’ command but mostly I’m stuck at the waiting screen. Seems like the only servers I get on are lower player counts if that helps.

• I cannot connect to any servers either.

• Also having this problem. Can’t connect to most servers, including most official ones. Was able to connect to what looked like a new official server called Community Events and one other non-official server.

Tried restarting steam, router, and my computer, made no difference.

• Still no respon from Developer?..
    Well I guess Sim City Accident live again here…They do not ready for massive user in this free weekend.
    Consider this is a lesson for me: DO NOT BUY MULTIPLAYER ONLY GAME FROM SMALL INDIE DEVELOPER ESPECIALLY FROM U TORN BANNER…
    CONSIDER U LUCKY, I DO NOT REQUEST REFUND CAUSE I BOUGHT THIS GAME YESTERDAY AND CANNOT PLAY AT ALL UNTIL NOW …

• Same issue here.

edit: restarting steam helped.

• Yeah this makes the devs look pretty bad, it appears this has been an issue for months and no official word.

I don’t understand why people rush to release games when they’re full of bugs, it’s just frustrating.

• Just bought the game.
    Played the tutorial and tried to connect. It hangs up. Tried like 50 different servers with different modes and pings. Nothing. I paid 15$ for a tutorial. Great.

• Try this:

Create a match with bots, play around for a few minutes, then try joining a server. If it doesn’t work, try a few more times.

Unfortunately, there’s a heavy traffic of people trying to rush in. Thankfully, the developers will be putting up more servers today to help ease the load.

Keep trying and hopefully you’ll be able to make it in.

• @DaPPa:

Yeah this makes the devs look pretty bad, it appears this has been an issue for months and no official word.

I don’t understand why people rush to release games when they’re full of bugs, it’s just frustrating.

This isn’t something that has been happening for months. Just today.
    It will presumably get fixed soonish.

• @dudeface:

@DaPPa:

Yeah this makes the devs look pretty bad, it appears this has been an issue for months and no official word.

This isn’t something that has been happening for months. Just today.
    It will presumably get fixed soonish.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/219640/di … 137398501/ - Jan

viewtopic.php?f=69&t=10144 - Feb

http://www.reddit.com/r/ChivalryGame/co … ven_hoist/ - Mar

Sorry but, it DOES appear to have been an issue for months…I’m trying my best to talk this game up to my friends, but none of them want to buy it when all I can show them is an error message,

This kind of “showstopping” bug is a big deal for a retail game, and from when I used to work as a tester these things would be top priority, I can understand if it’s a new problem and the devs haven’t had much time on it, but it has clearly been going on for a while.

• I just started getting this today. What helped for me was closing steam, restarting router, then starting steam back up and launching the game.