Unofficial soundboard/SMS tone picker app for Android phones

• Now you can spam “Come hither” and MAA laugh irl (what have I done?!)

Features:
    -almost all voice messages from the game (knight’s respect and archer’s all clear missing)
    -experimental feature to set last played voice message as your SMS notification tone (your SMS app needs to be set to default notification tone for this to work)
    -no ads
    -cow

Download link
    Rapidshare: http://rapidshare.com/files/2590055703/ … urFace.apk
    Dropbox: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/657 … urFace.apk

Installation:
    -copy the .apk file on your phone SD card
    -make sure you have allowed installation of non-market apps (Settings->Security->Unknown sources)
    -find .apk file in your phone’s file browser and tap on it. If for some reason this doesn’t work for you, you can try installing one of free .apk installers from google market but I don’t think it’s necessary
    -enjoy

Note: when this app sets SMS notification tone, it copies the sound into sdcard\grandmace folder, so if setting SMS tone doesn’t work for you for some reason, you can find your desired sound there and set it manually.

Right now I’m on network with most file sharing sites blocked. If some good soul would make a few mirrors I would be very grateful.

Also expect some misplaced sounds, if you find them, please post it here so I can fix it.

• You good sir, have won the internet for today.

Thanks a lot, I will try it on my Samsung Galaxy SII, and comeback here to tell how it went.

• Developer

Nice. Now I need to go run around randomly shouting things out of my phone!

• Developer

This is basically going to be how we converse in the office from now on.

• This is the best thing ever. Required download at the office.

• holy crap, i remember you saying you were working on this a while ago, thought was bs.

Excellent, 10/10, will download.

• I’m very happy you guys like it!

To make it more interesting whoever finds the cow first will get a cookie and his name placed into credits in upcoming updated version (I already get reports of some misplaced sounds).

• This is the best thing since sliced bread.

Thank you so very much! :)

• Mate of mine has the Galaxy S4, downloaded this last night and oh my god it was funny… what was even better is that some how his alarm got changed to the Man at Arms laugh so he woke up to that this morning :D

• Where are you going?! I am the one you should be defending!!

• Found the cow. Cool sunglasses.

• I already had the Agatha Vanguard blasphemy laugh set as my SMS tone, but downloading and installing this is going to be fun!

Thanks! :D

• Great app! Works fine on my Samsung Galaxy Nexus.

• @PedroFromHell:

Found the cow. Cool sunglasses.

Good job! Your name shall be engraved forever into credits! I’ll let you know when it’s updated.

Thank you all for your feedback!

• All we need now are the “Falling” sounds and the app would be perfect. :D

• @Mef:

@PedroFromHell:

Found the cow. Cool sunglasses.

Good job! Your name shall be engraved forever into credits! I’ll let you know when it’s updated.

Thank you all for your feedback!

I am honored. Love the app, I’ve been looking for something like this for a while.

• The update will come, eventually…

• This has just made my day good sir. I offer you 2 of my filthiest peasants as payment for this.
    Good job!

• @jrmftw:

This has just made my day good sir. I offer you 2 of my filthiest peasants as payment for this.
    Good job!

Filthy peasants are always appreciated! Glad you like it!

• I’ve been waiting on this since I heard someone was going to create one! All I can say is, AWESOME! However, one small issue(NOT WITH THE APP!): I have a Windows Phone. Is there ANY WAY I can put this on my Windows Phone? If not, I’ll seriously go and buy an Android…right now.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.