TO with the other team almost all MAA

• Ahh that’s a good point, I should do that really but most of the time I’m being swarmed by an army of them so I generally just combo to keep mobile haha. I’m pretty inexperienced with the Zweihander but damn it is a lot of fun with it being the monster that it is.

• My first match into this noob slaughter week-, I mean Free Weekend was this.
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f … =147352059

11 enemy archers; I didn’t know whether I should be happy about all the easy kills, or sad about how many arrows and bolts were flying around and killing me.

• Oh well done! You slaughtered all the noobs with an uber-sword they can’t even get!

Watch how many of them don’t buy the game after the free weekend. Applause.

Un fucking believable.

• I’ve been goofing around because I feel bad obliterating noobs.

• @Lann094:

My first match into this noob slaughter week-, I mean Free Weekend was this.
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f … =147352059

11 enemy archers; I didn’t know whether I should be happy about all the easy kills, or sad about how many arrows and bolts were flying around and killing me.

Oh my god that would be terrifying haha. Tower shields all round?

• @Panzerlang:

Oh well done! You slaughtered all the noobs with an uber-sword they can’t even get!

Un fucking believable.

Funny how your ignorance really shines through on almost every post you make.
    Zweihander is slow as fuck, and if the new players don’t feel like getting slaughtered they can go to a low rank server.

That being said, there should be a standard cap on archers on every official server. (30% max)

• @Panzerlang:

Oh well done! You slaughtered all the noobs with an uber-sword they can’t even get!

Un fucking believable.

Chill out before you begin to make assumptions.

I was also giving every noob who’s head I chopped off advice on how to counter me, general controls, etc and told them they’ll get better. I also praised the noobs that did kill me :D

• @KONGEN:

@Panzerlang:

Un fucking believable.

Zweihander is slow as fuck, and if the new players don’t feel like getting slaughtered they can go to a low rank server.

That being said, there should be a standard cap on archers on every official server. (30% max)

I swear 3/4 of all noobs who start into this game try to be an archer. I was on a 32p TO server where the other team had about 10-12 rank 0-4 archers. The objective was almost impossible if only due to the sheer number of sharp things flying all over the place :lol:

• @KONGEN:

@Panzerlang:

Un fucking believable.

Yeah, good luck to them with that. I was told the same thing, couldn’t find one to save my (virtual) life.

• Yeah the archer surplus thing is a tad ridiculous. Not sure what the draw is, my only theory is that they probably don’t do so well in first person shooters and thought a game that lets you “shoot” at “unarmed” players would be easier. :D