Stuttering at the beginning of a game?

• When a new game loads, I get a very consistent somewhat severe stutter for the first 5-10 seconds of joining a game/new map loads. 3 of my other friends have reported this, as well, anyone else?

Rig:

i5 3570k@4.4ghz
    8gb DDR3 1600
    GTX670FTW

game always stays at after the stutter, but it’s only started happening after this latest patch. Game is on my SSD as well if HDD caching could be the issue.

• I get it too, it’s not uncommon it seems as many of my friends have also reported stuttering upon map load.

Rig:

i7 3770k @ 4.4ghz
    Corsair Platinum 8GB DDR3 2133mhz
    Palit Jetstream GTX680 4GB

• I get no stutter at all. Weird.

System:
    i5 3570k@3.4ghz (no need to OC atm)
    Corsair Vengeance 32gb DDR3 1600mhz (I use this machine as a workstation so the enormous amount of RAM has its purpose)
    MSI Radeon 7950 HD Twin Frozr 3GB

• @Event:

I get no stutter at all. Weird.

I should’ve added that this doesn’t occur all the time, it happens at seemingly random intervals (i haven’t had it for a week or so for instance)

• Eh well, it’s not the end of the world for me, as it ceases very quickly. I just found it out that it happened on nearly every map load, and my friends were also reporting the same thing. It’s just something that I’ve never noticed/had until recent.

• This always happens to me and it’s really annoying… Especially when I spawn next to other players in free for all.

• I get this too, but not all the time.

• I get this too, but one thing to note is I never get it upon loading into a server the first time, only after a map changes while I’ve been in the server for the first game. That’s very strange. I’m also on two raid 0 Sata 3 SSDs.

• Yeah me too, but not all the time.