PISSED OFFF!

• IDK if this goes in the right spot or not! But i need a refund of some money! Cause i bought the game yesterday for $25!!! And today it went on sale for $8!!! IT downloaded overnight cause i have bad internet and i bought it late! And then when it finished i went on steam and it said it was on sale for $8!!! Im pissed cause i spent $25 and i couldve got it for $8! Anyway for me to get the other money back!!!

• Only if they are nice and will give you your money back. But they don’t have to. With buying it yesterday for $25, you agreed to buy it for that price.
    I don’t know how payment works with steam. I don’t know if steam gets the money or Torn Banner Studios or both a percentage of it.
    I suggest that you write an e-mail to the steam-support.
    Maybe the’re nice and willing to give you those $17 back.

• Steam doesn’t support refunds, neither does torn banner.

Research before you buy. They were talking about this a few days beforehand.

• Unfortunately, it’s a matter of bad timing. Steam won’t refund you due to a matter of price, not anything to do with the game itself. Also, since Steam does take a portion of the money, it’s hard for Torn Banner to refund you.

You could try to contact Steam and maybe, they’ll work something out with you. I do think though, that you are stuck.

However, whether you paid 8 or 25 dollars, this game is well worth it. You’ll get many hours of it and have a lot of fun. Just keep playing. :)

• That happened to me once. But it’s not the end of the world…… :P

• HI. Is there anyone here that could give me some sort of idea of how to download this game. I purchased it through the chivalrythegame.com web site. There is no download link anywhere. I received no instructions whatsoever. I’ve gone to all the links I’ve found in the forum and it just wants me to buy it again. Frankly for $8 i am about ready to.

• Send a PM to one of the mods and they should be able to help you out with this. I’m unsure of how the downloading process works when you buy the game off the site or else I’d help you.

• You should have gotten a key. To to steam and click the add a game to steam button in the bottom left corner. Then select activate a product on steam and enter the code.

• Did you get an email with the key? If so, do as lemonater said. If not, send me an email: kimiko@tornbanner.com

Thanks,

• @lemonater47:

Steam doesn’t support refunds…

Oh don’t they? I bought L4D2 the same day it went on sale for $10. I asked Steam for a refund and told them I wanted to instead buy the L4D1 + L4D2 bundle for $13. And they refunded no questions asked. I kept my word too and bought the bundle as well :)

Valve (not Steam directly) can choose at their discretion as to whether or not to refund.

• omg i bought a lottery ticket last week, and then they revealed the numbers the next day and i bought the wrong ones. Can i have a refund for my ticket and exchange it for one that had the right numbers on it?

• @clayton-bigsby:

omg i bought a lottery ticket last week, and then they revealed the numbers the next day and i bought the wrong ones. Can i have a refund for my ticket and exchange it for one that had the right numbers on it?

Steam-cleaning my floor to kill germs is also comparable to dropping a nuke and killing millions of people in a populated city, who would of guessed?

Not sure why people think it’s cool to use extreme situations to compare stuff that doesn’t even make sense…

• Steam games go on sale regularly. Perhaps you can use this as an example of using patience. I wanted to buy Chivalry for a friend, however I knew it would go on sale again, eventually. So I just waited. Eventually it came on sale at 66% off. Nice! I bought it. Patience wins!