Re-Add These

• Remember Chivalry October 16th, 2012 With all those arrows getting stuck in people and blunt weapons knocking people’s helmets off? Well, I really loved those and I am suggesting for them to come back.

There is also a thing I noticed…People die when the thirdperson model of the weapon does not yet touch them and it looks dumb.

Anyways, I made this to just suggest re adding projectiles being stuck in other players and blunt weapons knocking helmets off the player’s head when THEY ARE ALIVE, not when they are dead. I remember the Trailer and seeing that knight run out of the cloud of dust where the catapult shooted at with arrows in him was epic. But please, just re add these they make the game more detailed. :)
    Oh! Also, I remember in Beta (im a beta tester) There was this awesome helmet that was the helmet from the old Age of Chivalry mod, it was for the Masons. It would be cool if that could be re added! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwtleN99avk

• I agree +1

• +1 to all of it

• +1! Would make the combat even more epic!

• keep posting positive replys so devs can see this hopefully :)

• They said they would fix that bug after the balance changes are done.

• You can knock people’s helmets off with blunt weapons. That never left

• this MAY have to do with how high you set your ragdoll and blood sliders, i see headsplosions and projectiles sticking out of fools all day long

• @lemonater47:

You can knock people’s helmets off with blunt weapons. That never left

Learn to read…I said when they are ALIVE not when they are dead. Not hitting their bodies and their helmet come off, no I mean when the player is still alive.

• @Margato:

@lemonater47:

You can knock people’s helmets off with blunt weapons. That never left

Learn to read…I said when they are ALIVE not when they are dead. Not hitting their bodies and their helmet come off, no I mean when the player is still alive.

That still exists. It’s probably how the other guy said, that it has to do with the ragdoll and blood slider. He also never said when they are dead only, so maybe you should learn to read?

• Calm down chaps.

+1 to the topic and another thing I’d see is an indicator like headshots or decapitations but now for blunt weapons. As a weapon kill symbol. Shouldn’t be too hard to add that as well. ;)

• The old Age of chivalry helms ARE in game. They are only available to the kick starters and the devs.

• Muhahaha and I’m one of them. 8-)

• @Margato:

Remember Chivalry October 16th, 2012 With all those arrows getting stuck in people….

I’ve still got this hunch that the arrows stuck in stuff supremely excellent malarkey has been switch off purely because the hit box on the shields is bigger than the shield animations at the moment.

• @Reginhard:

I’ve still got this hunch that the arrows stuck in stuff supremely excellent malarkey has been switch off purely because the hit box on the shields is bigger than the shield animations at the moment.

This. I have done some in-depth testing with Lg |Heightofabsurdity and the shields are indeed way bigger than what the model would suggest.