PREORDERS NOW AVAILABLE

• Developer

PREORDERS ARE NOW AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE:

http://www.chivalrythegame.com/blog/?page_id=1391

Would like to make a friendly reminder that purchasing the game from our website helps the developers directly because we receive almost the full amount without having to pay as much to merchants. You also get to pre-order it in advance.

The normal “at launch” keys are $30 and can be activated on steam right away so you don’t need to worry about losing them. Your game will become available to play on October 16th.

The instant access keys are just that, immediately you will be able to jump in and enjoy our beta with the others who have supported us early.

I am looking forward to seeing you all on the battlefield!

• OMG OMG OMG!!!

• Sure you get more money by your own website, but you should also launch the pre order on steam. Steam is the best cover u could have and a lots of people would have never heard about your website.

• Developer

We are unable to do preorders via Steam, they didn’t have time for us in their current schedule.

• HOOZAH!!!

TO THE FRONT!!!

MARSHALL THE LADS!!!

THE TIME HAS COME!!!

TOO WAR!!!

:berz: :berz: :berz: :berz: :berz: :berz: :berz: :berz: :berz: :berz:

• @Tibberius:

We are unable to do preorders via Steam, they didn’t have time for us in their current schedule.

viewtopic.php?f=30&p=17603#p17603

• i don’t have a credit card is there a another way to pay in the future like “clickandbuy”?

• I didnt get invited to play the beta, so i just bought the game via chivalrys homepage!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH YEAH!
    keep up the good work!

see you ingame!
    p.s. let us not only share a dream, but some blood as well;)

• @Börmt-die-Buse:

i don’t have a credit card is there a another way to pay in the future like “clickandbuy”?

The game will be on Steam which supports ClickAndBuy and there’s always paypal.

• Will there be a Midnight release on Steam, if so, for what timezone?

Is the Chivalry steam page up? or am I just looking in the wrong spot?

• Hell yeah, I just bought it two day ago.

• 8-) :D :) ;) :P :o

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

I Just Pre-Ordered it then! :D

• Will we be able to install the game before the 16th if we pre purchased the game? I would really like to start playing right at launch.

• How long will it be on that pre-order “sale” price of $25? I won’t be getting paid till like the 18th again, and I’m not so sure if I’ll be able to get it with my current paycheck as I’ve got bills and what not. Either way, in the end I’ll be getting the game. Had tons of fun with Age of Chivalry, suggested we’d play it at a recent LAN party and everyone really enjoyed it.

• $25 will be the price after release too so have no fear there :)
    There will be a $75 4-pack too if you want to get a couple friends together and buy it :)

• Cool. I thought I saw somewhere that it was going to be $30 at release and that it was only $25 if pre-ordered, though I could possibly be thinking of a completely different game.

@b3h47pte:

There will be a $75 4-pack too if you want to get a couple friends together and buy it :)

Awesome, sounds like a plan.

By the way, why isn’t it available on Steam yet? Do they only allow for so many new games per month or whatever? I am aware that it’ll be on Steam, just curious as to why we can’t pre-order there yet.

• I was only able to watch videos, but thanks to the amazing stuff I saw on my friend Maddo03’s videos and Pepperbelly’s videos, I was amazed with this game. Pre-ordered! Can’t wait for the 16th =D Will have to play in US East Coast servers to have decent ping since I’m South American xD

• I’ve pre-ordered the game cause Age of Chivalry was awesome, I currently don’t have any key. It says keys are temporarily exhausted.When will i be able to access my key? :)

• I pre-ordered the game today and i received the link and everything and the payment went through but when i try to retieve my steam code it says “Keys are temporarily exhausted for this product”
    Please help.

• “Keys are temporarily exhausted for this product”

I pre ordered, however I did not get a key.