Lost all unlocks

• Unlocked: May 25, 2013 8:05am
    Crossbow Unlocked
    Gather enough experience with crossbows

Unlocked: May 23, 2013 6:18pm
    One handed blunt weapon Unlocked
    Gather enough experience with one handed blunt weapons

these are the things I had unlocked, I was simply killing people with a crossbow, waiting for the unlock, when I killed the last person I needed to, I went to equip it. it said I needed 999 more kills to get it, I backed out of the screen and went back in and it was back to 25 kills, along with my other weapon.

• @cltail:

Unlocked: May 25, 2013 8:05am
    Crossbow Unlocked
    Gather enough experience with crossbows

Unlocked: May 23, 2013 6:18pm
    One handed blunt weapon Unlocked
    Gather enough experience with one handed blunt weapons

these are the things I had unlocked, I was simply killing people with a crossbow, waiting for the unlock, when I killed the last person I needed to, I went to equip it. it said I needed 999 more kills to get it, I backed out of the screen and went back in and it was back to 25 kills, along with my other weapon.

It’s a temporary bug. itll go away soon. even going a different server

• Don’t worry, once the free weekend is over, everything will go back to normal. :)

• @Keith:

Don’t worry, once the free weekend is over, everything will go back to normal. :)

It usually goes back to normal in a few minutes or when you change servers.

• But sometimes it goes instantly back to abnormal if the server’s still bugged, couldn’t equip other weapons 2 matches in a row

• It could also depend on what server you are on. Since ranks are saved to Steam cloud, you could always restart the game.