Just bought the game

• ok so I did bought the game because of the free weekend and I must say I love it! Iv been waiting for a game like this to play for soo long! big props for the developer! :) I just need to tell to all the new ones: DO THE TUTORIAL!! it is sooo much helping and kinda fun :P but I have a question… will there be more maps/objectivs of maps/weapons/an editor?
    and there are alot of player on the game or is it big just because the free weekend?

(just wanted to say that the community is really great :D they been helping me a lot and on every duel we sayed gg or gf :) and it was just fun to play AND I just did a 64 players match… one of the best things EVER!!! XDDD )

• Welcome to the game and the forums.

Currently the game runs about 700-1500 players at any one time. It’s easy to find a match at all hours.
    There will be more free content ‘soon’ and mysterious DLC ‘sometime’.

Mostly the veterans seem to be playing nice this weekend. Don’t expect it to last. :D

• Welcome to Chivalry! The more you play the more you’re going love it. See you on the battlefield, ToxicAngel12 ;)

• @ToxicAngel12:

will there be more maps/objectivs of maps/weapons/an editor?

Yeah the devs are releasing a toolkit soonish so you can create your own maps, or if you have skillz then mod any aspect of the game.

They also have a few more maps they will add after the next priority patches are out.

• Welcome! :)

• @BillDoor:

Welcome to the game and the forums.

Currently the game runs about 700-1500 players at any one time. It’s easy to find a match at all hours.
    There will be more free content ‘soon’ and mysterious DLC ‘sometime’.

Mostly the veterans seem to be playing nice this weekend. Don’t expect it to last. :D

don’t worry I won’t!! :D I will destroy them all!!! and thanks alot for the info :)

@Pilgore:

Welcome to Chivalry! The more you play the more you’re going love it. See you on the battlefield, ToxicAngel12 ;)

I know I will trust me :) iv been playing for about 10h for now 8-)
    and yes by the way my nick is ToxicAngel12 my good sir :P so if you see me… say to me : “hi!” :D

@gregcau:

@ToxicAngel12:

will there be more maps/objectivs of maps/weapons/an editor?

Yeah the devs are releasing a toolkit soonish so you can create your own maps, or if you have skillz then mod any aspect of the game.

They also have a few more maps they will add after the next priority patches are out.

sounds awesome! :D do you have any idea when this update will come? :D

@Triumphant:

Welcome! :)

thank you :D

• Haha, this guy is awesome. Sounds Euro though, so I probably won’t get to fight him

• @ToxicAngel12:

sounds awesome! :D do you have any idea when this update will come? :D

Hard to say, within the next couple of months I would guess.

• I know I will trust me :) iv been playing for about 10h for now 8-)
    and yes by the way my nick is ToxicAngel12 my good sir :P so if you see me… say to me : “hi!” :D

I definitely will! See you around. ;)

• I just got really weird bug!! :( all my unlocks became 999 exp and then got back to locked! :( and now I started from the beginning! and I have in steam the achievements that I unlocked it. I’m guessing its ok because I have more content but there was a sword I really liked and now I can’t have it :(

EDIT!!: nvm!! when I logged onto anteater server it all came back :D

• @ToxicAngel12:

ok so I did bought the game because of the free weekend and I must say I love it! Iv been waiting for a game like this to play for soo long! big props for the developer! :) I just need to tell to all the new ones: DO THE TUTORIAL!! it is sooo much helping and kinda fun :P but I have a question… will there be more maps/objectivs of maps/weapons/an editor?
    and there are alot of player on the game or is it big just because the free weekend?

(just wanted to say that the community is really great :D they been helping me a lot and on every duel we sayed gg or gf :) and it was just fun to play AND I just did a 64 players match… one of the best things EVER!!! XDDD )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot1CyH_AnMM

http://www.amazon.com/Elements-Style-Il … 0143112724

• the fact u have 2 pages of welcoming shows how desperate people really are. And this isn’t even a welcome new players forum.

• @JCash:

@ToxicAngel12:

ok so I did bought the game because of the free weekend and I must say I love it! Iv been waiting for a game like this to play for soo long! big props for the developer! :) I just need to tell to all the new ones: DO THE TUTORIAL!! it is sooo much helping and kinda fun :P but I have a question… will there be more maps/objectivs of maps/weapons/an editor?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot1CyH_AnMM

http://www.amazon.com/Elements-Style-Il … 0143112724

thanks a lot for the tutorial I will be sure to see it ( I really want to get better at the game) and maybe I will see his channel too :)

@sirmike:

the fact u have 2 pages of welcoming shows how desperate people really are. And this isn’t even a welcome new players forum.

well look at the bright side… at least they treat good for the new players ;)

• Welcome, remember we have the following tutorial section too: :D

viewforum.php?f=85

• @ToxicAngel12:

well look at the bright side… at least they treat good for the new players ;)

Well, that’s JCash for ya.