Change Weapon combat style

• Not sure if this has been suggested before, but maybe there should be a button with that you could change the weapon combat styles.

For example going from longsword 2h into longsword 1h without using the shield glitch.

Or turning around the warhammer to use the pick side instead of the blunt one. Same for polehammer or poleaxe.

It could add some interesting dynamics with the damagetypes and add “new” weapons and new styles without actually adding new ones.

what ya think?

• Surprisingly, I’ve achieved to have SoW 1hed without really pressing the buttons needed to produce the glitch, I think I only pressed 3. But yeah, would be cool if it were real

• Shield glitch??? I thought the swords of the knight were meant to be used both ways (1h and 2h)

• @Peter:

Shield glitch??? I thought the swords of the knight were meant to be used both ways (1h and 2h)

Yeah, well, they are hand-and-a-half swords. A term used to describe swords that can be used in both a one-handed grip and a two-handed grip. Generally, you would hold it in two-handed grip if you didn’t have a shield. You didn’t want to have a big sword in one hand and nothing in the other, you’d be better off with a lighter sword in that case.

So yeah, it is a glitch in the game that you can use it in one hand without a shield, but I think it’s a cool glitch that should stay. Although I don’t know what stats it uses, if it uses the same two-handed stats, that should be changed.