Unusable server settings

• In your pcserver.game.ini there are some lines of code that even when you change to true or set a value they just don’t do anything. Such line is a Max ping limit, when will TB allow the max ping limit to work? Why does the min/max rank glitch out sometimes and kick players during the map change because it sees them as below the minimum when clearly they are above it. When is TB going to send some love the server admin’s way?

• @Dontuhateme:

In your pcserver.game.ini there are some lines of code that even when you change to true or set a value they just don’t do anything. Such line is a Max ping limit, when will TB allow the max ping limit to work? Why does the min/max rank glitch out sometimes and kick players during the map change because it sees them as below the minimum when clearly they are above it. When is TB going to send some love the server admin’s way?

The love will be coming soon.

As for the max ping limit, it’s pretty buggy thus isn’t working right. We have it in our tracker of things to fix.

For min max, right now you need to have BOTH the minimum and maximum have a value other than 0. So if your minimum rank is 10, you need to put 10 and if there is no max, you still need a number, like 99 or so. Zero will cause the ranks not to work, so make sure to use at least 1.

• I’ve had my minimum rank set to 10 and max set to 60 and people are still kicked from my server during map changes sometimes including myself. The error we get states that we do not match the minimum rank the server allows. It’s still buggy regardless of which values you place in it.