Is CMW one of the most enraging games??

• I want to know your perspective on this subject guys.Is CMW the most or one of the most enraging games you’ve played?

Also,you can say what is the reason it enrages you so much if it does.Is it because of some good players beating your ass off,lag issues and glicthes or bugs,an arrow killing you in the middle of a battle,teamkilling,trolls,all the previous reasons…etc?

Personally,it enrages me sometimes very much(generally I’m pretty calm though) and it is indeed one of the most enraging games I’ve played(maybe the only).Mostly it’s because of lag issues and all these glicthes and bugs or personal mistakes when I lose my temper…but everything plays its role.

So,what about you?

• Dota 2 / HoN still makes me rage more when pubbing.

• @NoVaLombardia:

Dota 2 / HoN still makes me rage more when pubbing.

Well,I have never played these games because I don’t like this style of games…so I don’t know how frustrating and annoying they can be.

• Lololol… This game makes me rage so much. Before I got my new internet, it was all due to always having high ping and crappy fps. And now it’s because I have to re-learn the timing due to having low ping. Haha. Its getting better though… But you know everyone has off days and I always control myself if others are listening… But my boyfriend knows when I am all mad cause of this game. It’s so silly when I think about it. But at the time, I just don’t care. Let me rage!! XD

• Personnally, I don’t really rage because of some glitches… I think the game mechanics are pretty much playable now… Some lags may alter some animations causing u to die but it’s ok if you are used to… u can manage to do well even with lag.

It makes me rage when :

• You are on the attacking team and you just walked 2km to reach the fight and get 1 shot by an arrow… (as MAA) and then u get a bad 15sec respawn time…
    • You try to feint on an almost dead knight carrying a maul supposing he is gonna try to parry but no… he just attacks u and u die…
    • Some teamates don’t give a fuck about your fight and engage you’re almost dead opponent by damaging u. I don’t know why but vanguards are professionnal TKers…
    • And of course the winner is : The friendly archer ! Pro’s or noobs, they’ll always cause u some trouble ruining you’re fights, trying to get a shot on you’re again almost dead opponent but end up damaging u in a critical moment causing u to die… I just hate that…

• @Blackleader:

Personnally, I don’t really rage because of some glitches… I think the game mechanics are pretty much playable now… Some lags may alter some animations causing u to die but it’s ok if you are used to… u can manage to do well even with lag.

It makes me rage when :

• You are on the attacking team and you just walked 2km to reach the fight and get 1 shot by an arrow… (as MAA) and then u get a bad 15sec respawn time…
    • You try to feint on an almost dead knight carrying a maul supposing he is gonna try to parry but no… he just attacks u and u die…
    • Some teamates don’t give a fuck about your fight and engage you’re almost dead opponent by damaging u. I don’t know why but vanguards are professionnal TKers…
    • And of course the winner is : The friendly archer ! Pro’s or noobs, they’ll always cause u some trouble ruining you’re fights, trying to get a shot on you’re again almost dead opponent but end up damaging u in a critical moment causing u to die… I just hate that…

Glitches and bugs are a bit frustrating to me though.Imagine having a good fight or a kill spree,for example,and you are getting killed by a glitchy move or you get stuck somewhere or somethin…ain’t that frustrating?I don’t think game mechanics are perfect imo,plus lags are unpredictable and this enrages me!!

You are not an archer fan…are you? XD

I feel you though…

• @Kimiko:

… But my boyfriend knows when I am all mad cause of this game.

This man better stay back before he gets stabbed to death by a knife maa style…

• Yeah this game is way more frustrating then say sc2. Dota used to piss me off. Even when I am at the top of the score board I’m mad sometimes. I even think to myself how can I be mad when I’m at the top? I used to just strive for a 1.0 kdr. I look forward to all the custom maps, I think they will give us a much more casual feel. Especially if we get some comp stomp type maps, like co-op multiplayer.

• @Kimiko:

Lololol… This game makes me rage so much. Let me rage!! XD

I beat Kimi, can I join the team guys?

But yeah, this game has it moments. Maybe if I was better at DOTA and had more knowledge of builds and matchups, maybe I might get mad. Or I would just laugh at a loss like this game.
    :Warning, language:

! 2XgTDs2ZTXE

Only other game I got mad in was playing Brawl competitively. Even though you shouldn’t. That’s not what it’s for. Have fun and drink a soda. Hope not to facetank an Ike while taking sips.

• Not really, usually if I die it was my fault.

While I am dead, I look around the battlefield and I envision what the game would be like if the models were customized to my liking.

Then I smile and think well that would make the 15 seconds until spawn totally bearable.

• @gregcau:

usually if I die it was my fault.

I think the same counts for everyone.

• Nope,not at all.Im actually laughing my a** off every single time I play this game and Ive almost 300hrs of playtime. Archer is the best/funniest class and I simply love everything in this game. From TO to duels,the maps are so unique and awesome,every class feels different, dialogues/voices are amazing and so are the sounds and gore. First person melee combat feels tense and immersful I will always love this game. I just hope they keep on improving it.

• The game mechanics of Chivalry reward a nice clear, calm mind. When your mind is messy and agitated you are more likely to parry super early, miss blocks, focus on a single target instead of everything, due stupid shit that leads to getting killed by arrows and so forth.

If you want to play well, but have an agitated, aggressive mind it generally leads to death, which makes for a frustrated, agitated, aggressive mind which leads to further deaths…

If you find yourself getting angry at the game because your performance is lower then your average you need to do something to ‘reset’ your head.

• @Toll:

The game mechanics of Chivalry reward a nice clear, calm mind. When your mind is messy and agitated you are more likely to parry super early, miss blocks, focus on a single target instead of everything, due stupid shit that leads to getting killed by arrows and so forth.

If you want to play well, but have an agitated, aggressive mind it generally leads to death, which makes for a frustrated, agitated, aggressive mind which leads to further deaths…

If you find yourself getting angry at the game because your performance is lower then your average you need to do something to ‘reset’ your head.

I agree with you.As I said when i get pissed off and lose my temper,it always leads me to more deaths.

• This game is the most rage inducing if ever played and there are a couple of reasons:

• I can stand to lose because I’m bested. But I can’t stand to lose because of some bug glitch or ghostswing bullshit -> unfortunately this game is full of that bullshit -> rage^10
    • feint gambling
    • It has SOOOO much potential but it deliver less and less with every patch its frustrating

• Not really. I hate feints as much as anyone, but usually I’ll just let out a sigh when somebody pulls one off.

Sometimes archers will get me smoldering, but all in all, it’s a pretty relaxing game. XX2 and all of the rage disappears.

• I rage deep down inside every time I die. More so if it’s from a team mate. :rage:

• I die deep down inside every time I rage.

• Usually I’m pretty chill when I play, but those times when animation desyncs happen when I’m having really challenging fights or my general connection issues (Hope you burn to the ground Telstra) I start to get angry.

Then the cycle starts, you get frustrated, you die more, you get more frustrated, you die more and more.
    When I get super mad I’m just like nope, bid my fellow players adieu take a break for awhile.
    Come back later when I’m refreshed and get back to duelling ehhehehe.

• I wonder if I get mad, because I’m so competitive. But not many games make me mad. The only other game to get me mad was Starcraft xD. Maybe it’s because they were (are) both my favorite games, so they make me rage more ;)

Good times!