Please i would like to see an MMORPG

• Hi guys,
    i am a video player since ages. After the WoW factor we just seen stop producing good ‘old school’ MMORPG.
    Yesterday i came across to this fantastic game which i bought straight away… the problem is the lack of ‘continuity’ which i love in the MMORPG. Now if you manage to follow the ‘low fantasy’ atmosphere and create a sandbox out of it I even can go deeper with the suggestions…but in general i believe people would pay for it.

That’s my 2 cents and thanks for reading,
    Beri.

• In my opinion this game doesn’t work as an mmorpg. This game lives up to its pretty good balanced “pvp”. I don’t know how you would imagine chivalry as an mmorpg, but for me it’s adding stuff like better gear and getting stronger with a level up which would totally screw up the whole gameplay experience.

I really like to just log in and smash some heads without hours of hours which i have to spent in order to get the best gear possible.

Yet it would be pretty interessting to see a sandbox-mode where 2 teams can individually build fortresses on a huge map.

I would call it ChivalryZ….

• it is exactly what i am saying…adding a bit of crafting, same armour no magic stuff… going around building empires, being an assassin etc

• I don’t know… A medieval action FPS was why I came here. It is very different to all the other games on the market right now and I would like for it to keep that way. :)

• Chivalry 2 will be a RPG.

I foresee it.

It will not have any AI, no monsters, no quests, no levelling.

Just crafting, town building, France versus Britain, realm versus realm.

• Well I’m more than happy with the content i got for just 8 bucks. But an optional Sandbox mode without having mmorpg elements would be pretty awesome.

Edit: Chivalry 2? You mean: Chivalry: Modern Warfare

• A persistent world with a Chivalry feel and the Lore… fuck yea that’d be an awesome game for sure. Adding in the crafting for armour customisation and it really would be an interesting game. I’d play it!

The only problem though, I love how Chivalry is so easy to just pick up and play… Find a game and just jump in and cut off some heads.

• I can see it working for singleplayer. But not as an MMO. It’ll have to be a bit elder scrolls style I would think. Now if though.

It could have a bit of back story. The Tenosians maybe. It could be were it starts. A kinda tutorial mission that these games have before the free roam. Get wounded fighting there then the game picks up 3 years later maybe.

• This game reminds me of Unreal… or Team Fortress 2…

Keep it that way :)

• @gregcau:

Chivalry 2 will be a RPG. I foresee it.

It will not have any AI, no monsters, no quests, no levelling.
    Just crafting, town building, France versus Britain, realm versus realm.

Wow, a mmorpg without grinding and magic? Sounds awsome!

• agree