New trend i'm seeing after free weekend

• I see experienced players casting votekicks for totally absurd reasons that because they know noobies will just press yes.
    Can you for godsake do something about abusing votekick system?
    It was bad enough as it is but with experienced players trying to get noobs to simply click yes while spamming the chat is absurd.

• I agree that the current votekick system is completely retarded. Needs a lot of thought and work!

• @funthomass:

I agree that the current votekick system is completely retarded. Needs a lot of thought and work!

Think about what you just said for a minute and then ask yourself “Is it the vote system that is retarded or is it the players using it?”

The vote system here really isn’t any different from other games. In fact it can actually be more usable because it doesn’t fail if ONE person votes no like some games do.

• i have it disabled on my server, as im on everyday for hours.

• @WARSAW:

i have it disabled on my server, as im on everyday for hours.

TKers love finding those servers so they can grief freely when the admin is not on.

• so u want torn banner to do something about this?
    like what?

• While I personally feel the CoD games “died” at 4… I will say they got one thing right…

……REFLECTIVE DAMAGE…

Other than folks AFK. Pretty sure this would solve any issues.

• I agree, reflective damage is a good idea. or…

It need a damage threshold, or % threshold.
    Once u r near it, the game should warn u.
    Once u meet it. it kick u.

• I agree, reflective damage is a good idea. or…

It need a damage threshold, or % threshold.
    Once u r near it, the game should warn u.
    Once u meet it. it kick u.

Well same thing different spelling :D either way the actions of one team mate against another should only effect the person doing the damage. Either kill and or kick the offending player… all good… ;)

• Reflective Damage can just be abused the opposite way. By purposefully walking in front of other people’s shit.

• Well yes I guess you could try and spend your time positioning youself infront of others but its sure easier to avoid that then some team mate whacking the hell out of yor back is it not?? Either way if you are swinging there is a bad guy infront of you so if , ass hat wants to stand infont of you hes going to die anyway…

Sorry your point was… What?!?

• @Canadian:

Well yes I guess you could try and spend your time positioning youself infront of others but its sure easier to avoid that then some team mate whacking the hell out of yor back is it not?? Either way if you are swinging there is a bad guy infront of you so if , ass hat wants to stand infont of you hes going to die anyway…

Sorry your point was… What?!?

Pissing people off that know they didn’t get hit, but some asshole is purposefully getting in the way of your swings. Seriously, bro?

This has already been discussed before, learn to search function.

• LOL … You going to be ok??? Aaannyyywwayyy… Son by your broken English it’s either new to you or you simply do not know how to use it. In any event I’ve seen enough of your posts to understand your make up. And sir i’m done with you.

Have a good night and enjoy the game……

• @Canadian:

Son by your broken English it’s either new to you…

Aaaaaaand we’ve found another troll, ladies and gentlemen.

• Why do people enjoy tk’ing? I seriously don’t get it. Accidents happen “alot” but jeez. I like the “threshold” idea and then just auto kicking them?

• The answer is simple and implemented on some servers.

Have the default kick % required at 75%. That way the majority of the voters must vote yes. This will make most random votes not pass.

• the problem with the percentage… if you hit a teammate before you hit anyone else… you will be auto-kicked the first time you hit someone.

The percentage currently goes by the percentage of your damage done to teammates. If you so much as hit a teammate once, say during warmup time, or maybe you accidentally hit someone before you reach the enemy… you will instantly be at 100% team damage and kicked.

and canadian:

http://words.journalism.ku.edu/affect.html

^that’s for you regarding your “broken english” response to sir nova

• @Toll:

The answer is simple and implemented on some servers.

Have the default kick % required at 75%. That way the majority of the voters must vote yes. This will make most random votes not pass.

That’s bad as where I live every instinctively votes no. So no random vote gets passed anyway but legitimate votes barely pass or don’t. Many a time its at 50-50.

• The trend I’m seeing is +35 players kinda scout for people doing wrong things. They will votekick someone if he got 100% team damage from simply doing a pre round kill or after round kill. So either disable anything moving before or after a round or don’t let it count as TK percentages.

I never understood why this game worked with percentages anyway. You could easily create a votekick system where it will say 20 votes required. or 25 votes required.
    This way the vast majority of a server has to vote either way.

• @Goden:

@funthomass:

I agree that the current votekick system is completely retarded. Needs a lot of thought and work!

Think about what you just said for a minute and then ask yourself “Is it the vote system that is retarded or is it the players using it?”

The vote system here really isn’t any different from other games. In fact it can actually be more usable because it doesn’t fail if ONE person votes no like some games do.

Not taking into account that the majority of the human race is “retarded”, and measures for that is required to be taken in order for justice to avail