Anyone know of a no archer server?

• hello guys,

does anyone know of a server that has archers disabled? i have been looking for quite a while but i cannot find any, yet there are some people that have mentioned on some threads on the steamcommunity that they have seen some of them. ive asked them which but they dont respond with a reply.

i find i have to keep going onto servers with a maximum of 10-16 players because the larger servers have too many archers which personally ruins the experience for me. i like having fun by charging in and battling it out melee with other melee and don’t enjoy being shot in the face by an archer standing back in a corner somewhere.

i dont need to be told:

archers are fine
    archers bring balance to the game
    learn to play against them
    no archers should not be disabled

i know how to dodge an archer, and flank, and combat melee with them. i just simply would like to play the game for once, without having to bother hiding around corners and worrying about attacking another player because there’s a high chance i`ll get an arrow in the eye before i can even hit the bastard!

if no one can name me a server such as this that is in Europe, or close to the UK (im in the UK) with a ping lower than 100 then i`ll just have to go ahead and setup my own server.

if i do that, i`ll post it here to make sure anyone else who wants a server like this can know about it and join it whenever they wish.

thanks!

• I don’t know of any no archers servers personally but I know the Scan.co.uk Team Objective server has an archer limit of 3 per team (24 player server). It does help.

• @cr4zyjay:

hello guys,

does anyone know of a server that has archers disabled? i have been looking for quite a while but i cannot find any, yet there are some people that have mentioned on some threads on the steamcommunity that they have seen some of them. ive asked them which but they dont respond with a reply.

i find i have to keep going onto servers with a maximum of 10-16 players because the larger servers have too many archers which personally ruins the experience for me. i like having fun by charging in and battling it out melee with other melee and don’t enjoy being shot in the face by an archer standing back in a corner somewhere.

i dont need to be told:

archers are fine
    archers bring balance to the game
    learn to play against them
    no archers should not be disabled

i know how to dodge an archer, and flank, and combat melee with them. i just simply would like to play the game for once, without having to bother hiding around corners and worrying about attacking another player because there’s a high chance i`ll get an arrow in the eye before i can even hit the bastard!

if no one can name me a server such as this that is in Europe, or close to the UK (im in the UK) with a ping lower than 100 then i`ll just have to go ahead and setup my own server.

if i do that, i`ll post it here to make sure anyone else who wants a server like this can know about it and join it whenever they wish.

thanks!

I have seen one server that says no archers and displays an X over class, however you can still select. From what I understand server mods have very limited options on gameplay.