TBS devs, you might be wonderful people <3

• I noticed in the patch notes you are looking to increase the speed of mace stabs.

Are you aware they are game-breakingly fast already?

Does TBS actually play their own game?

• I take it you have been away for quite a while… speeds have been discussed extensively and we are waiting for the next beta this week to see what the changes will be.

• @gregcau:

I take it you have been away for quite a while… speeds have been discussed extensively and we are waiting for the next beta this week to see what the changes will be.

fingers crossed

• “fingers crossed?” So without knowing anything you just jump in and insult the development team? You’re a classy guy.

• We’re looking at slowing windups and speeding releases of many weapons, actually. For faster weapons, this will allow you more time to react to the attack without making the attacks overall slower - for slow weapons, this will make dragging more difficult for what a rewarding mechanic it is.

Since we don’t have the patch up yet I think I’ll post an early preview of upcoming changes to tide people over while we finalize the next beta build.

• @SlyGoat:

We’re looking at slowing windups and speeding releases of many weapons, actually. For faster weapons, this will allow you more time to react to the attack without making the attacks overall slower - for slow weapons, this will make dragging more difficult for what a rewarding mechanic it is.

Since we don’t have the patch up yet I think I’ll post an early preview of upcoming changes to tide people over while we finalize the next beta build.

Slygoat, you benevolent beast you!

• How to get devs to read your post:

Accuse of the possibility of brain damage in the title.
    DONE!

• SlyGoat would bite.

Nub.

• Lol mike.

He has exactly same name as the ragequit guy. Micheal jones. Works for roosterteeth’s achievment hunter now.

Wonder if its the same guy.

• it’s not… it’s more likely a reference to the hip hop “artist”

or

his name is First Name Mike, Last name Jones
    Jones, Mike Jones

• @SlyGoat:

We’re looking at slowing windups and speeding releases of many weapons, actually. For faster weapons, this will allow you more time to react to the attack without making the attacks overall slower - for slow weapons, this will make dragging more difficult for what a rewarding mechanic it is.

All I see in this is “we are nerfing the effectiveness of the maul yet again”.

Is there going to be a damage buff, perhaps? Because if I cannot drag with my maul, what use is it?

• @Kimiko:

SlyGoat would bite.

Nub.

Guess you could say I got his goat.

@lemonater47:

Lol mike.

He has exactly same name as the ragequit guy. Micheal jones. Works for roosterteeth’s achievment hunter now.

Wonder if its the same guy.

@clayton-bigsby:

it’s not… it’s more likely a reference to the hip hop “artist”

or

his name is First Name Mike, Last name Jones
    Jones, Mike Jones

I get this a lot, it’s my nickname. I have nothing to do with any kind of cockbite company.

• Mike. You got me… with that pic…

Thank you.

• thats totaly what we need, more nerfs, not spawn time or round times working, not motds, not server options working, just nerfs, u know thats what makes a great game better right.

• @WARSAW:

thats totaly what we need, more nerfs, not spawn time or round times working, not motds, not server options working, just nerfs, u know thats what makes a great game better right.

I think they’re putting in a spawn time fix.

And it’s balancing, not nerfing.

@Kimiko:

Mike. You got me… with that pic…

Thank you.

That’s benjamin!
    If you think that’s heart-melting cute, check out a baby picture.
    [attachment=0:3o5eqtku]Benjinutmuffin.jpg[/attachment:3o5eqtku]
    He’s gonna be a mighty king.

• @Slaughtervomit:

All I see in this is “we are nerfing the effectiveness of the maul yet again”.

Thats exactly what i am afraid of too.

• @Mike_Effing_Jones:

That’s benjamin!
    If you think that’s heart-melting cute, check out a baby picture.
    [attachment=0:c7njqne0]Benjinutmuffin.jpg[/attachment:c7njqne0]
    He’s gonna be a mighty king.

Aww Benjamin is so adorable! :3

• i like the topic title change.

• Seems the only way to stop mr jones from being an obnoxious turd-bowl is to love bomb him, what gives? :o