Can't see the game on Steam store.

• I am the only one?
    I am almost sure that I saw some where Steam logo, but I dont see it on Steam. :?

• That’s good, cause it’s not on there.

• Any idea if it will be there?
    I kinda want to pre-order :)

• @mestido:

Any idea if it will be there?
    I kinda want to pre-order :)

http://www.chivalrythegame.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2337

You can pre-order straight from Torn Banner studios. That way the money goes directly to them. :)

http://www.chivalrythegame.com/blog/?page_id=1391

• There will be no pre-order on Steam, couldn’t fit them into their schedule. You can pre-order with the links they provided, but I urge you to wait until they reconsider the absurd price.

• @Mkilbride:

There will be no pre-order on Steam, couldn’t fit them into their schedule. You can pre-order with the links they provided, but I urge you to wait until they reconsider the absurd price.

$30 is hardly an absurd price. It’s half the retail price of a game from a major developer, and while Chivalry may be an indie game, it’s not exactly a 2D point and click adventure or tower defense made by two guys over the course of a few weeks.

• Neither was Killing Floor, or Red Orchestra.

I’m just saying, look at your peers in the Indie industry. Look at what they did right; and what they did wrong.

Do you want to sell 10,000 copies @ 29.99$, or 20,000 copies @ 19.99$.

Word of mouth is the most powerful tool Indie developers have, the more people that have their game, and have played it, the more people will buy it, from hearing about it.

It’s animations also aren’t anywhere up to par. They look about as good as the mod ever did, if slightly better, but not retail quality.

• 30$ is not absurd, it is ok. But 20$ more to get instant access, it is not really honest. Beta access is supposed to be offered for pre-ordering the game. It means 1 day of beta = 1$. It was ok to raise money for kickstarter, making people back more money. But now it is time for real deals.

I’ll buy the game for sure, but I won’t pay 20$ for the beta, too bad I really wanted it.

• For those of you that haven’t PLAYED the game and are criticizing the price based on the videos. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

How many games have you bought for $60 and then played for a couple weeks and never again? Tons.

Chivalry is worth $60. You want to say things like it’s not up to par? To what. There is NO GAME like this. It is the ONLY first person multiplayer melee game! You will get your value from it! The gameplay is AWESOME.

Now go f*cking buy it now!

• @gB:

For those of you that haven’t PLAYED the game and are criticizing the price based on the videos. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

How many games have you bought for $60 and then played for a couple weeks and never again? Tons.

Chivalry is worth $60. You want to say things like it’s not up to par? To what. There is NO GAME like this. It is the ONLY first person multiplayer melee game! You will get your value from it! The gameplay is AWESOME.

Now go f*cking buy it now!

None is saying the game isn’t worth 60 bucks…ppl are saying that paying an extra 20dollars just to have access to the early access is too much.

I mean, you’re almost paying for another copy of the game considering the “basic preorder” is 30$.

• @lvso:

ppl are saying that paying an extra 20dollars just to have access to the early access is too much.

Is it really so horrible to buy the game and have to wait for release, when you don’t have bugs to worry about and everything works 100%? If you want special access you can pay more, but otherwise you just sit and anticipate. Then when you can play it’s that much better.

• @Mkilbride:

There will be no pre-order on Steam, couldn’t fit them into their schedule. You can pre-order with the links they provided, but I urge you to wait until they reconsider the absurd price.

Somebody’s upset. :?

• I paid 75 bucks and gave copies to friends for free. I think it’s been worth it.

• i agree that the buyin for the beta is kindah not worth it, but i HIGH suggest buying the game itself, it’s is worth $60, if not more considering how much free dlc the devs will be putting out, as well as mod support and a decent competitive scene.

• I feel it was well worth it as well as my 3 friends I gave my other copies to from the 75 kickstarter deal.It really is different then any other game out there as well as it being so damn fun.