More than 64 players?

• I have a beast server that i want to host chivalry from, but i want to have objective games with 100+ players…

Is there currently a way to bypass the 64 player limit?

Thanks!

• From one of the previous dev q & a’s I believe they mentioned they wanted to keep the max player’s down so that they can keep the minimum requirements for the game down as well.

• @ScriptProdigy:

From one of the previous dev q & a’s I believe they mentioned they wanted to keep the max player’s down so that they can keep the minimum requirements for the game down as well.

Yeah, I doubt that over 64 there is much space, and for the officials on 32 that game is definitly always fine, but I hope the 64 stay allowed for the unofficial ones ;) Cause it just makes the game perfect :)

• @spunkybd:

Is there any way I could make a 64 person server even more of a clusterfuck by adding yet even more players? LMB spam ftw!!!1!!!1111@@@!!!

I think you press f10 for the player options in game.

• @spunkybd:

I have a beast server that i want to host chivalry from, but i want to have objective games with 100+ players…

Is there currently a way to bypass the 64 player limit?

Thanks!

However, beast you think your server is, it’s not beast enough to handle over 64 players.

On the off chance you’re rich and are paying for a super computer, the connecting clients won’t have enough processing power/bandwidth to processing all those clients.

Bottom line, this engine isn’t meant to handle that many players both serverside and clientside.