Think creatively. After watching this, you'll want to.

• 9C_HReR_McQ

COME ON KIDS! THINK CREATIVELY!

• And now the offtopic forum becomes posts of gifs and videos that came out 8 months ago…

• @Dr.Nick:

And now the offtopic forum becomes posts of gifs and videos that came out 8 months ago…

Well Dr.Nick, what would you prescribe for a cure?

Also, considering it’s the internet, it’s hard for someone to tell if something is brand new or a year old or 10 years old.

Next off-topic topic I create will be worth it. You’ll see……MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

• There is a hint under the video

Uploaded on Jul 29, 2011

all my girl pics I took personally last week.

• @gregcau:

There is a hint under the video

Uploaded on May, 29, 2012

all my girl pics I took personally last week.

Okay, this video may have already been out but it’s new to me. So you and your girls can go have a giant orgy. :)

• Well there’s no rule against posting all content or anything. I’m sure there are many people who have not seen this amusing video before…I guess I’ve just spent too much time on the internets.

• @Dr.Nick:

Well there’s no rule against posting all content or anything. I’m sure there are many people who have not seen this amusing video before…I guess I’ve just spent too much time on the internets.

That could be a possibility.

pulls out pen and pad

How about you tell me what you think is causing this? Do you think that the lack of attention from family is causing you to seek else where and perhaps you have found this with the internet? Do you use the internet as a means of hiding something, possibly like depression?

Are you familiar with Brazzers?

• @Keith:

Well Dr.Nick, what would you prescribe for a cure?

I think you will have PM Dr Nick first with each submission to see if he has seen it or not.

• This place has become Reddit. XD

• @Kimiko:

This place has become Reddit. XD

It’s my fault. All my fault.

If only I had posted something worth posting, like my undying love of honey and how it goes on anything.

• @Keith:

@Kimiko:

If only I had posted something worth posting, like my undying love of honey and how it goes on anything.

That would be quite interesting to read… Haha.

• @Kimiko:

@Keith:

@Kimiko:

That would be quite interesting to read… Haha.

Go ahead, just please don’t add pictures. The ones in my head are enough. :P