Ban manual team switching in the king stage

• I seen some sour people team switch the last 5 minutes in stonehill and team kill the king. One of the few times I was king a enemy switched teams on the 5 min mark and tked me. Or on king maps ban manual team switch before the king stage. For 2 reasons, team killing the king and to prevent attackers from high jacking the king the spot with their high team objective points by switching from the attacking team to the defensive team right before the king stage of a map.

This is not a high priority suggestion…. But maybe something you all might want to add to the to do list.

• Hello,

in all team objectve maps team switching should only be allowed as long as the first objective is not reached.

Regards,
    Theo

• Im all for beeing able to switch team only ONCE per match.

So annoying when teams are imbalanced then finally some good players switch the weaker side, making it the stronger one since some (bad players) constantly try to switch to the winning side. Only to start the process all over again in the other direction.

Maybe a free switch if a steam friend is on the other side? And how about altering autobalance in a way it will try to not break up groups of friends?

As for the TKs on kings I say give kings a special kick ability so the can kick every teammate who dmgs them on the spot.

• You let a guy team kill you as king?

How does that happen. You know how long it takes to teamkill the king. A really long time. And that’s when they aren’t fighting back or blocking. It takes about 8 LMB hits with a great sword.

• @lemonater47:

You let a guy team kill you as king?

How does that happen. You know how long it takes to teamkill the king. A really long time. And that’s when they aren’t fighting back or blocking. It takes about 8 LMB hits with a great sword.

It was a close match(I was fending off attackers as well) and since the game ran so long his tk rating was low and no one kicked him! :x

• I once had 2 tkers on my team when I was the king. I actually fought back and killed them both, then kicked them.