Pure Pwnage: Teh Movie

• So I don’t know how many of you were internet savvy enough back in the prehistoric era of the early 2000s to know about Pure Pwnage, but for those of you who do remember it, I’m sure your memories are fond. For those of you who don’t remember/know of it, you’ll probably still be familiar with some of the influence it’s had on internet culture.

So yeah, with the web series dead for however long, the short lived TV series being canceled for low ratings, and complete radio silence from these guys for about a year, the announcement recently that they’re looking to make a movie was a pretty big surprise. If you haven’t already, check out their crowdsourced funding thingy (like kickstarter but not kickstarter). It reached its goal on the very first day which is awesome, and I for one am really happy these guys are making a return.

• LETS DO IT I’m playing some Chivalry Medieval Warfare right now, you can get some footage of THAT!
    Its like BOOM DECAP!

• TWANG, headshot!

• The only Pure Pwnage video I ever saw was one where, under the name ‘Nahtzee’, one of these guys did a monologue in Zero Punctuation’s review style. Except that the further he got into the video, he started to become less and less clever and seemed more and more in genuine foamy-mouthed rage with a misguided sense of superiority. He seemed like such a colossal wanker that I was in doubt whether he was acting like that for laughs or whether he is, in fact, a colossal wanker :P

• <3 Canada