[FINISHED] THE NA 8v8 TO Tournament.

• @Sidewinder:

@Jstorm:

@Sidewinder:

I just hope venom and Del’s team are given some kind of “we’re so fucking sorry for making you wait 3 hours without any communication on the day that you requested off from work,” gift or something.

Nope, impossible.

:? Why not? The competitive scene made such a big fucking deal about needing the tournament this weekend because of schedules and shit like this happens. It is truly unfair to Del’s teams and (Vq? were they the team they were supposed to play?)

Rebuild those bridges you burned down.

I’m with NoSK, yeah.

• We apologized during the wait. They accepted it with no hard feelings.

• @venom2:

@?Root:

Also, Check the IP address of all the players of the tournament… and link to their city/state… simple as that.

LOL either way, i bet it will just come down to some ridiculous allegation of us hacking or cheating even if we clearly beat every single team which we will and which they all know will happen….and this is the ONLY reason this is happening… because there is money involved and they dont want to lose it…

If they did decide to check ips, it wouldn’t be of all players on the tournament, just of any archers that f decides to field, to make sure none of them have bigs’ address. Or, if the ip check is not viable for some reason, some have suggested that the archers record their first person view during their matches, to ensure no aimbotting is taking place.

First person spectator is crap.

• What did Vq need to apologize for? Not their fault.

• @Ho_BoY:

We apologized during the wait. They accepted it with no hard feelings.

Oh did you, I missed it. Yeah, I had nothing to do anyways.

• @NoVaLombardia:

Obviously we told people not in the tournament to leave. Blunder on Dan’s part, however we have solid evidence of Dan’s leave in teamspeak and a receipt of him at the restaurant he was at 30 minutes later.

Its irrelevant though, its a blunder on Dan and the refs part but even if your team devastated the other side and could easily win it should have been a quick disqualification and the competition finished.

Teamspeak and receipts mean absolutely nothing. Could be another person connected, could be using Skype. Its irrelevant because only the facts should be examined.

When you get disqualified the only people you can blame is Dan and the ref.

@?Root:

your a terrible person to use this to your advantage again to make F look bad…

Are you in high school…

• @Ho_BoY:

We were fine with waiting. It was not Vq’s fault that f decided to have a spectator the entire match.

• @Sidewinder:

What did Vq need to apologize for? Not their fault.

Well while we were trying to sort this thing out with height, NoSK had to wait hours and hours, basically because of us trying to get height to enforce the rule book.

• Vq apologized to us, and imo they reallllllly didnt need to, since they didnt set the time for the match and they didn’t leave the match without a word with the name [REF].

• @Ho_BoY:

It’s not vq’s fault though. None of it is. It isn’t your fault that dan was spectating the match, it isn’t your fault that the situation held up the tournament for hours, and it isn’t your fault that nobody involved with the tournament could even take the time to come in and tell us that our match wouldn’t even be played that day. Both of our teams were stuck in that server with no information, just waiting, not able to leave in case a ref came in and told us that our match was starting. The tourny refs gave us the server info, told us our match was about to start, then stranded us there.

• Bigs was determined to be hacking while the qualifiers were occurring, so you guys got an individual suspension. Now it has been proven that you had 9 players in the game, which is another clear rule violation. Having someone in game is able to rely real time information to his team and have free movement throughout the battle field, someone watching a stream is at a delay and is limited to what they see on the stream.

No one is denying you guys played hard in our scrim. We said gg and we moved on to play nosk. It was only when the ref brought up the fact that he knew you guys had nine players in the game that I presented that information to height. We have made no other accusations or personal attacks toward the f clan, we are just presenting facts on what we see as a repeat rule violation not being handled properly.

• So much drama…

• @Martin:

So much drama…

I’m sorry, but I refuse to play cheaters. 'nuff said.

• @Able:

Bigs was determined to be hacking while the qualifiers were occurring, so you guys got an individual suspension. Now it has been proven that you had 9 players in the game, which is another clear rule violation. Having someone in game is able to rely real time information to his team and have free movement throughout the battle field, someone watching a stream is at a delay and is limited to what they see on the stream.

No one is denying you guys played hard in our scrim. We said gg and we moved on to play nosk. It was only when the ref brought up the fact that he knew you guys had nine players in the game that I presented that information to height. We have made no other accusations or personal attacks toward the f clan, we are just presenting facts on what we see as a repeat rule violation not being handled properly.

I think this brings up a good point that it wasn’t Vq out for F’s blood and actively trying to tarnish their reputation. It was only AFTER it was made apparent of a clear rule violation that they rightly became upset with F/Digital.

Also I do not think Vq should need to apologize to NoSk because it really wasn’t their fault. They are not the showrunners and they showed up regardless of the controversy. It was only because they were awesome that they decided to apologize anyway.

• @gregcau:

@NoVaLombardia:

Obviously we told people not in the tournament to leave. Blunder on Dan’s part, however we have solid evidence of Dan’s leave in teamspeak and a receipt of him at the restaurant he was at 30 minutes later.

Its irrelevant though, its a blunder on Dan and the refs part but even if your team devastated the other side and could easily win it should have been a quick disqualification and the competition finished.

Teamspeak and receipts mean absolutely nothing. Could be another person connected, could be using Skype. Its irrelevant because only the facts should be examined.

The proof absolves us for “ghosting”

While obviously that doesn’t absolve him from being “in the game” which is what is being contested.

So the blame goes to Dan and the referees. This is where we feel the referees have a responsibility to call things out or nothing. People are contesting that spectator is not the same as multiple infractions. When you look at technicalities, yes it is.

4 infractions result in a DQ, where there is nothing about spectators for punishment. However, there is punishment for “Cheating”. Assuming “ghosting” is a part of cheating, we have solid evidence that Dan was not ghosting, and you have no solid evidence that we were ghosting. The only evidence they have is that Dan was currently in the game (while afk).

Since 4 or more infractions were caught on stream against Interitus, they should be disqualified, but they weren’t due to referees not making the call, nor was NoSK allowed a rematch. Referees did not call out Dan being present, nor took action to kick him from the server, but we are in full red-zone of being DQ’d and/or have to rematch VQ when we won by a landslide, fair and square.

This is favoritism at its best. We also have proof, via ninja cub that INT is being given special favors throughout this entire tournament. More on that when he logs on.

• Whoa, did I just read form Ho boy that everyone except for F and Lg are dropping out and just going to do a mini tournament? Where did that post go? If true, good for you for keeping at least something going.

• The call has been made, There is a rematch tonight at 5 PST. Hopefully the refs will do their job this time. Yes we get it, dan fucked up and went afk while he was still in the server. He didn’t know much about the tourny we just had him in as a sub just encase of lag issues for some of our members. This forum is pointless because the call has been made. After this tournament we need to get in a team speak and talk about these things that have been accused and the running of future tournaments. Enough is enough i’m so tired of this community it’s not even fun.

• Going behind closed doors and barring off the community as a whole is not the answer. You guys need to be transparent. Also if Ho_boy’s deleted post is true, you won’t be having any rematch as it seems everyone will have pulled out except for Lg and you guys.

• Anyways, I can imagine the look on height’s face when he wakes up, opens the forums, and finds 10 new pages of this. And yes sidewinder, the last I heard, vq and int are definitely dropping out of the tournament, most of the other teams will likely follow suit.

• @Flotch:

The call has been made, There is a rematch tonight at 5 PST. Hopefully the refs will do their job this time. Yes we get it, dan fucked up and went afk while he was still in the server. He didn’t know much about the tourny we just had him in as a sub just encase of lag issues for some of our members. This forum is pointless because the call has been made. After this tournament we need to get in a team speak and talk about these things that have been accused and the running of future tournaments. Enough is enough i’m so tired of this community it’s not even fun.

So you bring someone in for a sub, that then afks? Now you guys contradict yourself saying you had 8 and only in your TS. You guys can’t even get your own story straight, we are supposed to believe this?