I'm too good and cause this, I can't play

• Hi all. I have just registered only to ask why can’t I play anymore. it’s now three days that I play in FFA servers (even TDM ones) and I am kicked argued to be “a cheater” or “a noob” or something else. all from people with level below mine (I’m level 36 and I play only MAA and rarely archer).

I was licterally kicked in 5/5 servers in a row only yesterday. today I opened the game, selected the FFA server with lower ping, entered and dominated the leaderboards with huge kill streaks, time 4 minutes–-> votekick—> kicked -.-

My ID is STEAM_0:0:16772493, so if someone want to check it if I am clear, he can do it.

I can’t play anymore, lol, what should I do?

Thx for the replies.

• Play on clan servers, then you will find you are not as good.

• In EVERY game there are people that just can’t lose without whining… That’s normal.

• I know I’m not the best and I do play even in clan servers but I am often kicked even there (not from the clan members obviously) but it’s fucking annoyin’ that you have to pray that you won’t be kicked in the next game you play -.- a random guy, who is probably raging, starts the voteckick and the other follow to vote yes (not everyone but almost) and I am kicked.

• You must be in a part of the world with limited servers as I rarely see a good player getting kicked.

It was funny the other day when players were trying to kick Slygoat because he had a king hat and was hacking.

• I live in germany and there are a lots of server that come up in my browser list, that’s not the problem. I try always variegated servers but almost always with the same results: votekick/you are a cheater kick him/etc.

Today I played only in 2 servers and in 1 of them I was kicked. at least it’s not 5/5 anymore but only 1/2, I am lucky today :D