Kewlan's wishlist! *Update 3*

• Idea 1

A slow motion replay of the second before you die, which shows you how you died.
    It should be zoomed, so you can only see yourself and the killer.
    It could also be changed so there’s no background, and a type of hyper space background?
    Is that going overboard?
    I think that would be and interesting thing to see so you’d see how you died!

Idea 2

Change the way window mode is viewed, when it’s chosen in your max resolution.
    Make it so it’s still a window, but you don’t see the borders, and make it so it’s not minimized by 10% or whatever it is now.

Update 1

Idea 3

Add the feature to be able to look at your unlocks in the menu!
    This is just a fun little feature that I think should be added.

Update 2

Idea 4

Change the overhead swing so looking up or down doesn’t affect it.
    Make it so the arms always follow the same motion, when it comes to overhead swings, in the y axis.
    By doing this, the game will be more balanced and you’ll actually see when it’s going to hit you.

Update 3

Idea 5

Semi-mods should be added, for example; normal, what we have now; fist only; pebbles only, archers only and so on. I know there’s low grav and fists only, but they should be put in their own category.

• @Kewlan:

Idea 1

A slow motion replay of the second before you die, which shows you how you died.
    It could also be changed so there’s no background, and a type of hyper space background?
    Is that going overboard?

I really liked the (ahem my) idea of replaying the last 3 seconds of the person who killed you.

But given the way the engines work its really not technically feasible.

• @gregcau:

@Kewlan:

Idea 1

Is that going overboard?

I really liked the (ahem my) idea of replaying the last 3 seconds of the person who killed you.

But given the way the engines work its really not technically feasible.

Well, CoD made a full replay, but I guess hiding the other player models and the map while replaying is a bit difficult?

• @Kewlan:

Well, CoD made a full replay, but I guess hiding the other player models and the map while replaying is a bit difficult?

I think your idea would be easier than mine, mine would require the enemy player uploading the replay over the person they killed.

• Are the devs only focusing on balancing the game right now,
    or are they adding new features as well?
    Does anyone know?

• @Kewlan:

Are the devs only focusing on balancing the game right now,
    or are they adding new features as well?
    Does anyone know?

Go to the news section. There you will be pleasantly suprised

• About replays;
    The old game ‘sports car gt’ had a replay mode which worked by recording the position and orientation of each car, you then watched the replay at the end of the game.
    The benefit of this method is that it did not require hardly any CPU time (as the replay feature is recording just numbers as opposed to rendered data) and when watching the replay you could:
    -switch to any player
    -any camera
    -and you could rotate the camera and change the zoom.
    A replay feature would just make this game the best ever!!! :o

• I like all the ideas besides number 4, it would make the game stale