Some of the crazy things we have to do in chiv

• I think chivalry is fantastic. it’s the most fun i’ve had gaming for a long time. great getting on with a few friends and mashing some heads/cutting off limbs.
    some of the things we have to do make me laugh though.

1. burning the village and killing all the villagers - just before we occupy it.
    2. poisoning the water supply in the castle with dead bodies - just before we occupy it.
    3. “freeing” our slaves from the nasty oppressors on the other team so they can become OUR slaves again. LOL. real chivalry.

thanks TBS for this absolutely brilliant, skillful, FUNNY game. 10/10 from me.

• Freedom is slavery, war is peace, ignorance is strength!

• Kill the queen’s family which already seems to have been boarded up in dead-end caves left to die from starvation/thirst.

• Defend a signal pyre from getting lit instead of pushing it into the ocean.

• @Helgeran:

Defend a signal pyre from getting lit instead of pushing it into the ocean.

Defend our precious food supplies by surrounding them with torches.

• @SlyGoat:

@Helgeran:

Defend a signal pyre from getting lit instead of pushing it into the ocean.

Defend our precious food supplies by surrounding them with torches.

DEFEND THE FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARM.

And heh with Darkforest and Stoneshill I never really felt the Masons would want to keep them, other than as a temporary fortress. I’d imagine they’d just be the type to pillage and raise the entire place, then continue on.

Battlefield could be a bit silly though since wasn’t that city supposed to be a former Agathian one, that the Masons had actually took over? That the Agathians are now actually wanting back. In that case it could be a bit detrimental with burning all the food infrastructure there heh. Then again roasting all the surrounding area and cutting off supplies can be an effective siege tactic, but I’d have thought it would be smarter to keep it there and use it yourselves instead. (Imagining that there’s a time gap between roasting it and actually attacking here).

So yeah I’d have thought it fit for the Masons who are probably happy in their crazy lava stronghold, but wouldn’t have thought burning everything to the ground would really fit for the Agathians who are supposed to be wanting to reclaim their territory, not destroy it. Also would have thought the slaves in Citadel were captured Agathian soldiers.

Then again I’m likely reading too much into it. I do love background though. ;)

• In darkforest and stoneshill the masons main objective is to kill every last agathian that has right to the throne. So that meant the royal family and the kings right hand man Feydrid Kearn. Feydrid sent the royal family to hide in the darkforest camp. The masons didn’t actually know they were there they just wanted to besiege them and poisoning the water would mean the troops in stoneshill like be weak and there would be less of them. Stumbling across he royal family was just a
    Strike of luck.
    In stoneshill they just wanted to kill Feydrid. A spot of looting is t so bad.

In citadel let of the slaves weren’t really slaves. They were anyone unfortunate enough to get captured by the masons. They were prisoners of war, random peasants, anyone who was considered weak to he masons and wasn’t killed was made. Slave. So when they were set free they were actually set free.

• One time as a Mason I was in the last room next to the last peasant. Agatha was converging in.

I shouted (chatted) “stop or the last of the royalty dies”

They should have stopped.