FOR THE EMPIRE Servers :)

• Hiho guys,

I started these FOR THE EMPIRE servers, and just wanted to say Hi here in the forum, to gather feedback you people might want to give. My target here is to drive sane and stable gameserver for the public community, I just love seeing that many people are happy with gameserver and I even had this once at my job where i developed a complete gameserver cluster provider (XG1.net if someone remembers). After that I made a huge amount of Assault Cube servers, but they didn’t appreciated that I did what the community wanted to play and not what the “elite” wanted to play :). After a big while only playing Battlefield 2, I felt lost when i realized that BF2 ranked servers are like… dieing out… but Chivalry closed the hole… I’m so filled through it, the game is awesome, the community is awesome, and the spice of incompleteness makes me feel like an early-adaptor, and I hope this game just gets even better and better once the MODs get out (and I hope I also run the biggest MOD servers then! :D).

So big thanks to the developers for the game, big thanks for the community for accepting my server so much. And very soon I will have more news, but first want to gather a bit feedback from the community! :)

• We need people working on a star wars mod.

• @gregcau:

We need people working on a star wars mod.

been waiting for that since release.

• Star wars mod… now with increased releases so YOU can lightsaber stabs and overheads like a true pro.

• WE UPGRADED TO WINDOWS! :-)

Our mainserver is now upgraded to be native windows and is made to be much more easy for me to manage…. so… lets see if we can kill the lag :-D

• A french vs british mod, in the one hundred years’ war period, would be much appreciated :)

Tested your 64 server, still pretty laggy. Did not play long though, nor tested it several times.

64 server :
    Ping : 100+

Keep going on anyway ;)

• @Kaamelott:

Tested your 64 server, still pretty laggy. Did not play long though, nor tested it several times.

Yeah, even after switching to native Windows instead of Linux+Wine, it was still lagging, so I now started tuning other variables and I hope its now able to handle the stuff a bit more….