My list of Problems.

• 1: I can’t find any servers. It goes “refreshing server list” forever (does the same thing in CS:GO btw). I’ve checked all the firewall, the “UDK” and Chivalry are allowed but still nothing!
    2: I can’t seem to get ranks? I get plenty of kills but NO ranking!!!?
    3: I also cant get weapons. I get kills, but there is NO progress toward the next weapon! weird huh?
    Any help would be appreciated!
    I have a sneaking suspicion they’re all connected. in some way. 8-)

1. Make sure you are in the main game and not the beta. Also, it seems that Steam is having a problem connecting you. You should try forwarding ports to allow better access for Steam. You can find the ports here.

2. You may be playing on a server that isn’t official. When you join a server, make sure it says official. Reason for this is that either you can’t rank up or level up on unofficial servers or the server you have joined may have different settings than default. Most likely the first reason.

3. This may be the same answer as 2.

• @Keith:

1 You should try forwarding ports to allow better access for Steam. You can find the ports here.

Its not better access, either the ports are available or not. I go through intervals where the server browser refuses to refresh and then I give thanks to Remix.

• @gregcau:

@Keith:

1 You should try forwarding ports to allow better access for Steam. You can find the ports here.

Its not better access, either the ports are available or not. I go through intervals where the server browser refuses to refresh and then I give thanks to Remix.

There’s a possibility that the ports he has open are not opened properly or just won’t go through.

However, I do suggest trying the alternate server browser. If that does not work, post back here for further help from either Greg or myself.

• @Keith:

either Greg or myself.

oh don’t get me involved in technical support, I only troubleshoot software I write myself.

• @gregcau:

@Keith:

either Greg or myself.

oh don’t get me involved in technical support, I only troubleshoot software I write myself.

You write software?

DETAILS NOW GREG!

• @Keith:

You write software?

DETAILS NOW GREG!

Obviously you didn’t follow your own programming thread

• @gregcau:

@Keith:

You write software?

DETAILS NOW GREG!

Obviously you didn’t follow your own programming thread

I knew you do some programming, which I’ve always been meaning to ask you about but I was referring to details as to what you have done and what you do that requires you to write your own software or is it just a hobby?

• @Keith:

I knew you do some programming, which I’ve always been meaning to ask you about but I was referring to details as to what you have done and what you do that requires you to write your own software or is it just a hobby?

Some…? I am a computer science grad.

I started a business and spent 4 years writing an open source complex information system that was industry specific but that is a story for another day.

• @gregcau:

@Keith:

Some…? I am a computer science grad.

I started a business and spent 4 years writing an open source complex information system that was industry specific but that is a story for another day.

I sent you a PM with a few questions. :D