Laughing too Hard

• Today my abs are sore. I laughed so hard last night after getting killed or killing. After watching my wife thinks im sick in the head. All i can say is what a game, it’ll keep me entertained for yonks, really well done!!!

• Developer

i laugh alot too when I play this game. I used to love playing action half life back in the day for the same reasons, there’s something about fast gameplay + being very mortal that ends up in a ton of lols. =)

• @sir_loin:

i laugh alot too when I play this game. I used to love playing action half life back in the day for the same reasons, there’s something about fast gameplay + being very mortal that ends up in a ton of lols. =)

totally. It really is a breath of fresh air for me.

• Makes a lot of fun! Need more content after release! Spend money to them! They did a big job!!! :D

• When I accidentally TK someone I get really guilty, but when someone accidentally TKs me I laugh so hard from the sheer hilarity.

• 1 week later still laughing like a loon. Wife has almost decided the cheese has slid.
    13 years of online gaming and this has given me the most laughter, thats what matters right?

Anyway i am enjoying killing people and FFA is the bum. Just making sure my backs against a wall is key. :x

• I gotta say: I’m jelaous, usually shout at the monitor and smash my keyboard when it’s going bad. Only when it goes really terrible will I emit a madman’s laughter. Perhaps I should try laughing more.