Massive team killing by those VOID guys

• hey there i wanna report a massive team kill flood on the europe server by the VOID guys. they keep team killing team mates AFTER warmup. theyre team killing on purpose. i think thats not part of a beta tester.

this goes out to the admins… do something!

server: tdm germany (for checking the server logs)

names: VOID Arn, VOID DoS & VOID Death

• Jeez, these VOID nerds again…

Just ban em from the game, seriously, they will come with something worse sooner or later.

• I have actually experienced this too. They always teamkill one or more people right away in the beginning of the round, after warmup. Since they often are the majority on the server you cant votekick either.

• yep. and theyre keep team killing. tried to kick them but somehow its not working. devs! do something!

just drop them off the beta…

• LOL)))
    Boy, you saing : “Void noobs,void idiots,void stupid”, changing team to guys,who winning,ignoring team balance.
    And you are good boy?
    Think,before doing something

• @DoS:

LOL)))
    Boy, you saing : “Void noobs,void idiots,void stupid”, changing team to guys,who winning,ignoring team balance.
    And you are good boy?

this makes no sense. what does this all have to to wwith team killing on purpose? and as you can see youre doing this to other players too? this is not a part of being a beta tester!

drop them!

• @DoS:

LOL)))
    And you are good boy?

You guys have teamkilled me too several times at round start and I never badmouth anybody in the game.

• Not part of being beta tester - its switching to another team who winning, and crying,why somebody killing you.
    We are with all members of void testing game,not playing, like you.
    We have list of bugs,what are we sending to developers
    And YOU dont have any right to insult us,because we have high ping,or because we are Russians.

• @DoS:

Not part of being beta tester - its switching to another team who winning, and crying,why somebody killing you.
    We are with all members of void testing game,not playing, like you.
    We have list of bugs,what are we sending to developers
    And YOU dont have any right to insult us,because we have high ping,or because we are Russians.

is still making no sense. you guys are team killing on purpose… and others say that too. point. you need to get dropped. and i bet you will.

nobody needs people like you on a testing peroid. you guys are acting like fools and team killing all the time. keep explaining to the developers.

• I don’t believe this will bear any fruitful discussion. If you want to discuss a TK system feel free to open up another thread.