Please Help

• I just got this wonderful game last week on sale and loved it and couldn’t stop playing. Until just recently the game would freeze then after 8 or 9 seconds black screens and then after 5 to 6 seconds later it goes back to the game, But with only 7 to 8 FPS and maxes my GPU at 99% to 100% load.

Please help me, I love this game and want to keep playing it :)

• Hello, sorry to hear you are having this problem.

What are your specs?

• AMD FX 6350 6 core cpu
    AMD 7790 Gpu

• Have you tried updating your graphic drivers and Direct X up to date?

• Everything is up to date …… Catalyst 13.5 and the updated Direct X

• Delete the Config folder and verify the game files/cache.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\UDKGame\Config

To verify game files/cache.

Right click on Chivalry in Steam library, go to properties, go to local tab, go to verify file/cache.

• @Nohbdy:

Everything is up to date …… Catalyst 13.5 and the updated Direct X

I don’t think that AMD’s beta drivers would be reliable to call it “Up to date.” Try 13.4.

• Its now on 13.4 and the problem still persists……I also re installed the game and got one good game in and then on the next game things went down the drain.

• What is the temperature of the GPU (and CPU since where looking) at the point of the crash.

Download CPU-Z and leave it running, it will give you current/min/max temps. I want to see what the Max temp is that is reached by your video card (and CPU since it is there). So after you play and it does its crash thing, go have a lookey loo and let us know.