Free trial!

• Is there a free trial?

I can’t see one, I’d be really interested in this game but having never played a game like it I’d be loath to pay before I know if I’d like it or not.

• No there is not. Can’t you tell from the ton of videos on youtube?

• You just missed the free weekend and the deep discount on the game! Where you been? =p

• Free trials and demos are the thing of the past buddy. Sucks I know. :?

• I actually have an alt account that I may be able to lend you. Only has chivalry on it, and I could give it to you for maybe a few days, then change the password.

I’d have to look more into the security aspect of it, but if I feel that you can’t find anything about me/change my password/find my credit card info I would be willing to help

• @Waldinian:

I actually have an alt account that I may be able to lend you. Only has chivalry on it, and I could give it to you for maybe a few days, then change the password.

I’d have to look more into the security aspect of it, but if I feel that you can’t find anything about me/change my password/find my credit card info I would be willing to help

That’s really kind of you, but I think I’m going to just buy it anyway, looks to good not to. But thanks all the same.

And thanks for all the reply’s guys, much appreciated and hopefully I will see you in there :D

• Yeah, there is no trial, although I do believe it would be wise of them to have one. If your multiplayer game sucks, having a trial is a terrible idea. But if it’s bloody awesome like chivalry, there is no reason I can think of not to have one.