Introducing the Official Balance Council

• So the Sith have learned the inner circle of the balance council, those responsible for keeping the balance across Chivalry. No-one else has this information… but you have it now Sith Apprentices.

[image:1r5a31bx]http://i39.tinypic.com/5061px.png[/image:1r5a31bx]

• All people with very different perspectives on balancing, and different world backgrounds as well. Sounds like a healthy mix of individuals to shoot ideas between.

• Damn… I was flattered when I was on your original picture :(

• Just so you know, I have a double ended “light saber” in real life… and it’s red… RED! :P

• Pffsh, that picture isn’t a flattering one of me at all. My neck looks so small!

• @NoVaLombardia:

Damn… I was flattered when I was on your original picture :(

Well I got the real list. Do you want to be on the Sith list?

• What am I the Shrek version of Darth Maul? 8-)

• Btw, Sharli is not a woman! lol

• Baah my lightsaber ain’t purple :/

• The Sith rally.

[image:1hmx38bo]http://i43.tinypic.com/34igy6a.png[/image:1hmx38bo]

• @Kimiko:

Btw, Sharli is not a woman! lol

But it was the girliest name on the list.

• Personally I find this game pretty well balanced in my view. Largely down to the skill of the player. You can’t balance that.

In my experiance whenever the fans try to balance things it goes to shit. They like the nerfhammer too much.

• As I already told Dubjay… I think the choosing of the members of the “council” is quite weird. Europe is pretty much represented by members (or ex-members) of one single clan. All nice and good players but still…

• @afiNity:

As I already told Dubjay… I think the choosing of the members of the “council” is quite weird. Europe is pretty much represented by members (or ex-members) of one single clan. All nice and good players but still…

What? You mean the majority of the council is from the same region and the same clan?

There should be a balance of players from all over the place fron a variety of clans including pub players.

• @lemonater47:

There should be a balance of players from all over the place fron a variety of clans including pub players.

I think that is less important. There are only 8 non-dev positions on the council. What is important is that the representatives are committed to balance and have the experience and attention to detail to fulfill that position.

I am a proponent and supporter of the pub community - but I would suck at figuring out balance, too lazy.

• @gregcau:

@lemonater47:

I think that is less important. There are only 8 non-dev positions on the council. What is important is that the representatives are committed to balance and have the experience and attention to detail to fulfill that position.

I am a proponent and supporter of the pub community - but I would suck at figuring out balance, too lazy.

Really there isn’t much to be balanced. There’s nothing really OP. there’s just underpowered stuff. And javelins. The brandistock is kinda useless. The pole hammer should have a speed buff.

But web you need a bunch of thing it mean other weapons are suddenly OP then you have to need them and it just becomes this cascade of nerfing. Hardly any a buffs.

BF3 is a good example. On average since the beta most weapons require 1 extra bullet to kill.

• @gregcau:

The Sith rally.

[image:20ltpqyk]http://i42.tinypic.com/20kym8n.png[/image:20ltpqyk]

Martin = Blaine :P

@lemonater47:

Personally I find this game pretty well balanced in my view. Largely down to the skill of the player. You can’t balance that.

In my experiance whenever the fans try to balance things it goes to shit. They like the nerfhammer too much.

We discussed a wide variety of buffs, and only a few nerfs, actually.

• Sly you got to be Mace Windu

how much will you sell your kickstarter helmet for?

• I’ll consider selling it when I get my shiny new gold one.

• @afiNity:

As I already told Dubjay… I think the choosing of the members of the “council” is quite weird. Europe is pretty much represented by members (or ex-members) of one single clan. All nice and good players but still…

I’m also really surprised. Sharli is the only one of the 5 Europeans who is not a RK member or very recent ex RK member. But they said they will maybe add more. Certain Templar, FF and IO guys are really missing up there.