A Shurb that can be used to scare oppenents away

When you get shot by balista you should have the same effect of F10

Archer weapon: Wooden Plank from a broken down Outhouse
    Dam: 10%
    Speed: 89%
    Reach: 34%
    A wooden plank that was found by a broken down outhouse

When you get killed by the catapult you should have the same effect of F10

When you get hit by the boulder and logs in that snow map your head should explode and your arms should explode like your head and only your legs are left

Map: Fort Hargar (LTS, TDM, DUEL, FFA)
    An Agathian fort that was made before the crusade and is still thriving with guards. It is day time and there are many trees around the fort, the Masons make an attempt to attack it! The fort contains a small basement and walls. Mason spawn is in the edge of the forest by the fort in the forest clearing. There is wooden barricades around the castle which gives Mason’s the ability to take cover from archers from the fort.

Stomach Cut:
    If you overhead someone and the overhead happens to hit the guy’s stomach the guy’s stomach will get cut open, and all the guts fall from his stomach and blood squirts out like the decapitation effect in Age of Chivalry, but with guts.

Dick Hit:
    If you hit someone in the groin with ANYTHING and it kills them, there is a death animation of them looking down and screaming and then their head looks up and their hands go up too shaking viciously and they fall to their knees and fall down.

Throat Stab:
    If you stab someone in the neck just like the decapitation (except its a slash) instead of them just falling it would have something special happen just like the slash would. You stab them in the neck they are in an animation where they hold their neck as blood squirts out and then they fall to their knees and DIE.

This may be updated with more ideas

• @Margato:

Dick Hit:
    If you hit someone in the groin with ANYTHING and it kills them, there is a death animation of them looking down and screaming and then their head looks up and their hands go up too shaking viciously and they fall to their knees and fall down.

Remind me of Metal Gear Dick shot animation

• this needs more comments

• @Margato:

this needs more comments

how does the shrubbery weapon work?

[image:1jt1cdl1]http://evolvepuppets.com/picturesite/shrub.jpg[/image:1jt1cdl1]

• Most of these ideas aren’t bad I must say, but some of them are a little extreme in my opinion.

That’s open to dispute, but why should this happen with a ballista? This is not how it actually works, when people got hit by a ballista they get impaled. Except the ballista shoots mauls… We had that in some thread before, right? :P
    And if the logs in that snow map hit someone, he doesn’t explode either, he gets crushed and dies fast by severe internal injuries.
    I don’t see any sense in making everyone exploding, Chivalry is a violent game, but in a realistic way. It shouldn’t become a pointless violent game.

I like your ideas of the stomach cut, dick hit and the throat stab, as it would add more different animations.

• @gregcau:

@Margato:

this needs more comments

how does the shrubbery weapon work?

[image:lih8gjyp]http://evolvepuppets.com/picturesite/shrub.jpg[/image:lih8gjyp]

Its just a bush. It’s not powerful and low reach but it is fast!

• @Ravengrim:

Most of these ideas aren’t bad I must say, but some of them are a little extreme in my opinion.

That’s open to dispute, but why should this happen with a ballista? This is not how it actually works, when people got hit by a ballista they get impaled. Except the ballista shoots mauls… We had that in some thread before, right? :P
    And if the logs in that snow map hit someone, he doesn’t explode either, he gets crushed and dies fast by severe internal injuries.
    I don’t see any sense in making everyone exploding, Chivalry is a violent game, but in a realistic way. It shouldn’t become a pointless violent game.

I like your ideas of the stomach cut, dick hit and the throat stab, as it would add more different animations.

Idk why the balista, it just sounds like a funny sight to see but of course chivalry is meant to have some realism in it so that probaly wont happen.