My list of issues possible improvements.

• So after playing the beta for a fw days now I thought I’d post some feedback. I’ll do it in list form.

While playing as an archer, your fingers have to hit too many buttons at once. For example, trying to hold your shot, crouch and focus at the same time while also maybe moving slightly.

To solve this, maybe default focus to the right mouse button which does nothing while you have a bow equiped. This raises a problem with the crossbow though where the right mouse toggles the aim mode.

There is a lot of “Forgot which team I was on” going around. Maybe there needs to be a team indicator on the hud.

Two handers, expecially the long swords, seem far too slow. I mean, slow to the point of being boring. I know this is to offset the higher damage and reach, but surely its been taken a bit too far?

Buff the speed a little and see how things go. Betas can be used for experimenting.

As MAA, having to stop sprinting before using a dodge feels very clunky. Make it so that I can dodge while sprinting BUT have the dodge also end the sprint. Perhaps also put a 1.5 second cooldown on dodge.

This is more of a visual thing, but on certain maps, most notable battlegrounds I think it would be nice if there were passive NPC’s in and around the attackers siege camp, for example NPC men at arms and archers sitting behind and looking over wooden the walls etc, possibly firing shots towards the farm(not a threat to players) as an atmospheric feature. Possibly also add guys like engineers and quartermasters in the camp, it would make things feel more real. Filthy peasents would also be nice to have cowering near the granary and farms.

I might add more as I play more, thanks for reading and lets hear some feedback. 8-)

• Any feedback at all?

• 1-Key binding? I can’t really comment on this one a whole lot, but I will bring it up to the others.
    2-We are looking at ways to fix this.
    3-The Alpha test already saw many tweaks to the Two handers. They are feeling pretty good atm.
    4-Will bring this up at our next meeting.
    5-All of those things come with a cost to networking. And also would be more of a final polish thing. Have to keep priority on must fix issues.

• @Andrew:

3-The Alpha test already saw many tweaks to the Two handers. They are feeling pretty good atm.

No there is actually three big thread complaining about them atm, with most of the alpha tester who agree they are underpowered in their current use.

• @akarnir:

@Andrew:

No there is actually three big thread complaining about them atm, with most of the alpha tester who agree they are underpowered in their current use.

Disagree completely, i play pretty much two-handed only and they feel fine, and you can beat anyone with skill (especially the knights two handeds). Speeding it up, seriously?

If anything then more damage, but speed is fine.

Instead focus on fixing flinch which is obviously spammable in an unfair way…

• @heady89:

@akarnir:

@Andrew:

Disagree completely, i play pretty much two-handed only and they feel fine, and you can beat anyone with skill (especially the knights two handeds). Speeding it up, seriously?

If anything then more damage, but speed is fine.

Instead focus on fixing flinch which is obviously spammable in an unfair way…

I agree except the flinch part. The only time I have been flinch spammed is by the unblockable shield bash archers have. Every other flinch seems to give you ample time to block the next attack or possibly dodge.