Matchmaking System

• Hi everyone,

I posted this at the General Discussion Forum, but I believe I didn’t get the attention of the devs. So here I’m posting this again.

Every game now has its own Matchmaking system, for example: Counter-Strike Global Offensive, Starcraft II, League of Legends, etc.

Why doesn’t Chivalry has its own Matchmaking system? Give us a patch with your own server to host offical games; there could be leaderboards as well. Everything official… including international championships with clans etc. You already have the servers, which are pretty empty nowadays.

The matchmaking could provide a decent Ping, as well balanced matches.

Sorry for the english. I hope I could make myself clear. What are your opinions, devs?

• Like we all said on your other thread.

Server browser > matchmaking.

• Personally I would like to see something along these lines, because I think it would be cool for people to have bragging rights in a region. It adds weight to their community participation.

Maybe the mod to make when the tools come out. Only a few servers would be needed with limited slots to host official duel for rank games.

• @gregcau:

Personally I would like to see something along these lines, because I think it would be cool for people to have bragging rights in a region. It adds weight to their community participation.

Maybe the mod to make when the tools come out. Only a few servers would be needed with limited slots to host official duel for rank games.

If this is possible with modding tools, I’m okay if TBS doesn’t make an effort.

But I would surely hope they would if it catches on.