Votekick abuse on an Official Server

• Hello
    I was playing on an Official server when someone on the mic started throwing abuse. Than another person team killed me, so I vote kicked him and they voted no. He than vote kicked me and I was booted off the server. I think they are a part of a clan but this was an official server. They are probably going to do this to anybody who joins the server.

• Next time:
    1. Join Steam Chivalry Moderators Group
    2. Contact one of the Moderators
    I personally wouldn’t even bother with them, there are plenty other servers to play on.

• Actually the server should have not let you on, because your rank is over the limit. Maybe Kimi missed the settings.

• @gregcau:

Actually the server should have not let you on, because your rank is over the limit. Maybe Kimi missed the settings.

What do you mean my “rank is over the limit”?

• @FPSOtsal:

@gregcau:

Actually the server should have not let you on, because your rank is over the limit. Maybe Kimi missed the settings.

What do you mean my “rank is over the limit”?

Look at the name of the server

Offical Classic Rank 1-30

you are rank 34 so you should not be on it. It should have been configured to prevent you from entering, but obviously was not.

• Don’t be so quick to votekick people either. Especially on a server with 6 people on it.

• Yeah, I jumped the gun lol. When we fixed the rank 0 issue, I was like okay it’s live now so I better change it… Nope. It’s still on beta xD

I have since changed it back though.

• @Kimiko:

Yeah, I jumped the gun lol. When we fixed the rank 0 issue, I was like okay it’s live now so I better change it… Nope. It’s still on beta xD

I have since changed it back though.

What a newb.

But yeah I would love to join a server in order to break that BS up. So hit us up next time.

• I’m with you now.

Wish I took it closer to the end. I should have thought of that. I was kicked though, just to be clear.

• This has started happening a lot more frequently. Myself and Demork, my buddy get kicked all the time for performing well on any server… Official or not. It’s beyond annoying :( I’ve resorted to playing on high level servers only instead of just finding a game to avoid it… but I’ve been trying to help out some of the new guys recently! I just end up playing on duel servers as not many people know how to initiate votekicks on those.

Oh well… not much can be done about it really.