Patch

• Can we expect a live patch, at the end of the month?

• Developer

Before the end of the month, not sure the exact date but hopefully we can get it live in the next 2 weeks.

• @Tibberius:

Before the end of the month, not sure the exact date but hopefully we can get it live in the next 2 weeks.

Thanks for the fast reply. I’m very glad to hear, it’s coming soon, atleast before the end of the month.

• I am excited for the new patch, but I have to be honest- I left this game about a month ago to play other stuff for a while (this game can be rage inducing). I’m not sure what happened, but what I came back to was well and above what I left. I’m not just talking about the lack of phantom/ghost swings, I mean the community as well. Everyone is very positive as of late, people are very polite in game all of the sudden, and there are noticeably less bugs.

I came back on free weekend, and at least since then there are also a lot more people playing regularly (I know this might decline).

All in all I’m having a much more positive experience this time around. I’m really looking forward to the next patch.

• @quigleyer:

I am excited for the new patch, but I have to be honest- I left this game about a month ago to play other stuff for a while (this game can be rage inducing). I’m not sure what happened, but what I came back to was well and above what I left. I’m not just talking about the lack of phantom/ghost swings, I mean the community as well. Everyone is very positive as of late, people are very polite in game all of the sudden, and there are noticeably less bugs.

I came back on free weekend, and at least since then there are also a lot more people playing regularly (I know this might decline).

All in all I’m having a much more positive experience this time around. I’m really looking forward to the next patch.

Welcome back! ;)

• Thanks, I’m having a blast!

• Man when I don’t play this game for a week I end up forgetting everything and become useless. I have to relearn half the things.

• @lemonater47:

Man when I don’t play this game for a week I end up forgetting everything and become useless. I have to relearn half the things.

Tell me about it, I havn’t been playing archer that much lately and now I can barely aim :l