Changing Game Modes In a Hive Server

• So i want to change my Hive Game Server game mode but i have no idea how can somebody help me out here. i really wanna sort out FFA instead of Team Objective

• @¤TmW¤MonkeyMaster:

So i want to change my Hive Game Server game mode but i have no idea how can somebody help me out here. i really wanna sort out FFA instead of Team Objective

Hi there,

In your control panel, do you have access to the .ini files? If so, you need to open up PCServer-UDKGame.ini and do a ctrl F and look for maplist.

Look for ones that look like:

maplist=AOCTO-stoneshill_p (or something like that)

Then you can change the mapname to an FFA one. So then it will be:

maplist=AOCFFA-moor_p

Just remove all the TO maps and put the FFA ones in its place. The complete map list is here: viewtopic.php?f=72&t=2146

If you need more help, then contact Hive Servers customer support and they can work with you more as I have never actually seen the Hive control panel and each host has a different setup. Their support page is here: http://www.hivegaming.net/whmcs

• Do i need to change anything in the Prefix ?

• Nope, you just need to change what I said. If you want your starting map to differ (everytime you restart the server), then you’ll need to change that in the command line. Either your control panel will have a section for that, or you’ll have to contact them to change it for you.