[CLOSED] June Contest - Video Competition

• Welcome all to June’s contest. Last month, Glboom came out on top in the screenshot competition. This time around, you will require a lot more pictures as this month is a video contest. To make things fair, the video cannot be made prior to the contest. Everyone has to make a video from scratch in order to have fair time and to make something new. Your video can be a music video, a montage, a story or anything you can think of.

The video does have to be related to Chivalry and to allow more creativity, it will not require Chivalry gameplay unless you decide to use the game to make your video. So I’m sure we shall see some interesting stuff from you all.

Rules:

As previously mentioned, the video must be made starting either today or after. Only ONE video per player. Try to be as original as possible and try not use a whole bunch of copyrighted stuff.

This contest will end Sunday, June 30th at 12pm EST. The winners will be announced the following day or two. The contest is open to anyone.

If anyone would like to be a judge, please send me a PM. However, if you are a judge, you do become ineligible to submit a screenshot.

Prizes:

The prizes will be awarded based on winner’s choice. First place gets first pick, second place gets second pick and third place gets the remaining prize.

The prizes for this competition are:

1. Telltale games bundle (Walking Dead, Back To The Future, Hector: Badge of Carnage, Poker Night At The Inventory, Puzzle Agent 1 & 2, Sam and Max: Devil’s Playhouse, Wallace & Gromit’s Grand Adventures)

2. Trackmania2 Stadium

3. Terraria

I wish you all the best of luck. Start making those videos and get them in on time. I can’t wait to see what everyone will bring. GOOD LUCK!

• @gregcau:

Here is my submission

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr5DouXRv0k

Thank you everyone. Greg wins with that submission. All prizes go to him. Hahaha.

Nice “entry”.

• @gregcau:

Here is my submission

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr5DouXRv0k

I can’t compete with that :(

• I should be getting my new PC upgrades this month, so I’ll be able to scrap together something up. :)

• Would you guys be interested in a montage of cinematic duels? (Duels where we both try to win and make the fight look cool.)

• Damn! Start this right when I have finals this month D:

I’ll still try and make a video though!

• Haven’t made a video on my Youtube channel in a while. So I’ll for sure be able to make one, most likely a montage.

• @Del:

Would you guys be interested in a montage of cinematic duels? (Duels where we both try to win and make the fight look cool.)

Sounds like a good idea. If you manage to get that going, I’ll be interested to see it. :)

• @Shack:

@Del:

Would you guys be interested in a montage of cinematic duels? (Duels where we both try to win and make the fight look cool.)

That sounds right up my alley, but the best duels I’ve ever had were ones with players on equal level.
    You’d have to check what skill the other player has, you know? If one’s better, the fight will end quicker and in a one-sided fashion.

On topic, I’m into this! I have some footage, I just need some trial editor to whip it up into something presentable…

My 2v2 partner, Naleaus, is about the same level as me, a little higher if i’m not in the zone, a lot of our fights are pretty amazing with tons of funky matrix moves and dodges. Feels like dog fighting in air planes.

• @Shack:

@Del:

That sounds right up my alley, but the best duels I’ve ever had were ones with players on equal level.
    You’d have to check what skill the other player has, you know? If one’s better, the fight will end quicker and in a one-sided fashion.

On topic, I’m into this! I have some footage, I just need some trial editor to whip it up into something presentable…

I think it would be a sort of choreography.

I will be entering this contest! I want Trackmania :D

• Just a montage. My game play makes up for my inexperienced editing skills :P

• 3kuxhyQpVrc

• Keith, I don’t think competition would be really fair if I was the only video submitted. There less than a week left and I’m the only one up. If no one else posts a video entry, I really think you should extend the deadline, or spread the word about this video competition.

• I will probably be able to do a video, provided Nvidia hurries up and releases shadow play. It’ll just be a duel video montage or something, my editing skills are almost as bad as my archery skills.

• @Sone9:

Keith, I don’t think competition would be really fair if I was the only video submitted. There less than a week left and I’m the only one up. If no one else posts a video entry, I really think you should extend the deadline, or spread the word about this video competition.

Oh don’t you worry, mine will be up in a days time ;)

• I’m not extending the deadline because every month is a contest, so for me to extend it, I’d have to push back the next contest. Everyone has had a month to make a video so if only you enter then you win.

I’m sure we’ll see more entries in the next few days.

• I really wish that I could show you the whole video video but it’s just not ready yet.

So I’m going to have to enter a little ‘teaser’ as my entry.

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQtkFwN3WSE

• The contest is closed.

Thanks to everyone who participated. The results will be posted either tomorrow or Tuesday. Thanks.

• @Keith:

The results will be posted either tomorrow or Tuesday. Thanks.

YOU LIED TO ME. HOW CAN I TRUST YOU NOW.