How does this archer do this?

• How does this archer do this? Even if he could get on top of that fence I still don’t think he could jump up there (it’s a higher jump than his height).

Official multiplay server, not low gravity or anything.

• hahahaha i do this all the time that might have been me up there but usually when i do this stuff i just use voice commands and say a bunch of stuff so i dont piss to many people off and i only shoot someone if they attack me first. its pretty simple to do just get on the ledge of the big building by the fence and run and jump to the fence then jump on the light of the lamp post then u can jump up on more to the top of it. you will find they are plently of places like this in just about all the ffa maps.

• That explains why I saw some fill jumping all Round that area then. He never managed to get up there but I saw him on the fence and on that building plenty of times. And twice I saw him jump at the lamp but he missed. Mostly he got killed.

• @kjano9900:

hahahaha i do this all the time that might have been me up there but usually when i do this stuff i just use voice commands and say a bunch of stuff so i dont piss to many people off and i only shoot someone if they attack me first. its pretty simple to do just get on the ledge of the big building by the fence and run and jump to the fence then jump on the light of the lamp post then u can jump up on more to the top of it. you will find they are plently of places like this in just about all the ffa maps.

Hah, I’ll have to see someone do it then :). Thanks for the explanation, I guess it is somehow jump-able!

• @lemonater47:

That explains why I saw some fill jumping all Round that area then. He never managed to get up there but I saw him on the fence and on that building plenty of times. And twice I saw him jump at the lamp but he missed. Mostly he got killed.

Wait a minute. Are you the lemonater47 in the Sim City forums too? I used to think Chivalry was the rage-maker… then I got Sim City. How little I knew…

• That’s a funny spot, although I imagine it’s only good until you’ve been spotted.