VOTE KICK

• OK so this is my rant as is form many other people i believe

This vote kick shit has to stop , being kicked of server for nothing just cos majority of players know each other and dont want you in the game they can outvote anyone … I like to talk alot and there some motehrfuckers who are just buthurt to see me talking whatever i want , people can ignore it without kicking me or someone else out. Including that without any team damage i have been voted off for playing too good I like archer and I play better than 80% of other class players , in face to face fights , my aim is too good for players to think im legit and not cheater and im not camping or doing any other annoying shit that most archers love to do.

You need to fix this vote kick because its becoming annoying good players being kicked out for fun and lough cos of the fuckin trolls everywhere .

I come to play this game because I bought it and if some idiot can stop me form playing on the server i want than why the fuck did i pay money for this shit ?

• I like to talk alot and there some motehrfuckers who are just buthurt to see me talking whatever i want , people can ignore it without kicking me or someone else out.

Stop insulting other players and you may be not kicked that fast.

It’s not your fault that being killed by an archer is just very annoying for one. If you play archer you simply are that one guy who gets hated alot, especially when you’re good at it.
    (I also hate archers, but I would never mind to start a votekick against someone because he’s a very skilled archer, I would simply take the knight class with a big shield or just leave the server.)

But I must agree, there are ways to improve the votekick system.
    Look at this forum thread: http://www.chivalrythegame.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14207

• Judging from OP’s writing style and choice of words I can see why he gets kicked.

• @dudeface:

Judging from OP’s writing style and choice of words I can see why he gets kicked.

• @pronetas:

I should be allowed to be as loud, obnoxious, rude and probably bigoted as I want anytime I want on any server I want. I should be allowed to spam things that I would never actually say in public (and certainly not in front of people whose opinions I care about) without consequence. Why else would I buy a video game but to be a complete and utter asshat?

FIXED :D

• If your good but a nice guy you won’t be kicked.

If your a dick as well as being good well goodbye to you. I would vote no.

Though it depends how much of a dick you are.

• @lemonater47:

Though it depends how much of a dick you are.

lol same.

• At the moment of this post i was in angry and did not choose my words to please your censorship.
    I apologize.
    I`m not being a dick in the game i just talk with other people and talk different things that are funny for me and other players that go into the conversation.
    And everyone just lost the point of the thread… You need to be tking at least 15% for the vote to commence , FF happens a lot special in 30 player servers on map like arena moor and other small map modes .
    If player is being a huge dick and insulting everyone , i think the best way to deal with it would be to block him from chatting.
    Im an archer and i hate knights because its hard to kill them when they shield up , from a distance .But I would never start a vote for a particular person which is excellent at knight

• Im an archer and i hate knights because its hard to kill them when they shield up

Oh no! Those evil knights really need to be hated of that!

• @pronetas:

And everyone just lost the point of the thread… You need to be tking at least 15% for the vote to commence

This argument needs to die. There are griefers who will run around and kick a teammate while they are in battle or an archer while they are aiming/reloading. Just like abusive chat, high pings, cheating - this will only ever work as a community vote. Sure you might get voted off randomly for no reason - if so, go to another server.
    But if you keep getting voted off then you really need to rethink your game, dude.

• @BillDoor:

@pronetas:

And everyone just lost the point of the thread… You need to be tking at least 15% for the vote to commence

This argument needs to die. There are griefers who will run around and kick a teammate while they are in battle or an archer while they are aiming/reloading. Just like abusive chat, high pings, cheating - this will only ever work as a community vote. Sure you might get voted off randomly for no reason - if so, go to another server.
    But if you keep getting voted off then you really need to rethink your game, dude.

It move to New Zealand or Australia where everyone votes no and all the abusers get kicked themselves.