Last kill of round in slow-motion

• Hi, first post. Some EU people might have met me, same name there. Rank 38, clanless drifter and collector of skulls for Khorne.

Just an imo, cool idea I got from some administrators on a server that slowed down the movement considerably for fun when the 2 last guys duelled each other to death. Chivalry is very viscerally satisfying, but I had no idea crushed bits of skull flying in different directions in Matrix-mode could look so awesome. Disturbing but… in a “**** yeah!” kinda way ^^

So basically: When someone kills the last enemy in a team (LTS, TDM) the game would trigger slow-motion for 3 seconds, letting everyone soak in the feeling. Like really OOOOOH.

(PS I searched and found 1 guy mentioning last kill slow-motion, but it was in a thread dedicated to something else and didn’t get much attention.)

I think it would be pretty easy to implement and add a lot to the feel, in my opinion it would be best to make it random as to not make it predictable and less appealing, like perhaps a 25% chance of slow-mo. What do you think?

• Basically like in the tutorial then. I don’t see why not for TDM or LTS.

• HELL YEAH

• Hmm. I kind of like, but seems like too much trouble for Torn Banner. We all know how difficult it is for them to implement anything new and have it work well.

• @Daiyuki:

Hmm. I kind of like, but seems like too much trouble for Torn Banner. We all know how difficult it is for them to implement anything new and have it work well.

Slow-mo is already in the game, there’s not much to implement. Also, go ahead and make Chivalry 2, and I’ll come play that instead.

• @Oy:

@Daiyuki:

Hmm. I kind of like, but seems like too much trouble for Torn Banner. We all know how difficult it is for them to implement anything new and have it work well.

Slow-mo is already in the game, there’s not much to implement. Also, go ahead and make Chivalry 2, and I’ll come play that instead.

I know, those admin commands were exactly what I was thinking about. I can imagine plenty of slow-mo related bugs and such though if this was a thing like the new end of match fists, which is also bugged in some gamemodes.

• Eh, this kind of stuff will be pretty easy for the community to do themselves when the SDK is out, I think.