Competitive Videos and Streams Thread

• This is a thread for any competitive videos and streams, so stuff like scrims and tournaments, etc.

I didn’t really notice any sort of thread or gathering for this kinda stuff and if we want to grow the competitive scene this is the way to start.

Naturally I’ll post my videos to contribute. ;)

[youtubehd:2bhsy4b6]tpXDm_sjp2k[/youtubehd:2bhsy4b6]

[youtubehd:2bhsy4b6]IgGqiYOAmjQ[/youtubehd:2bhsy4b6]

[youtubehd:2bhsy4b6]kAy_FTlfRi0[/youtubehd:2bhsy4b6]

[youtubehd:2bhsy4b6]i3UVhzUN1A0[/youtubehd:2bhsy4b6]

[youtubehd:2bhsy4b6]7tvXsaiqFYc[/youtubehd:2bhsy4b6]

[youtubehd:2bhsy4b6]HRF2Zts6AZE[/youtubehd:2bhsy4b6]

[youtubehd:2bhsy4b6]ZVIdPi_CYQM[/youtubehd:2bhsy4b6]

• This post - which used to be a long list of embedded youtube videos has been edited in order to reduce clutter.

Youtube Here’s where i post pretty much every Km scrim.

Km scrim playlist.

Twitch Here’s where i livestream stuff.

• I only started recording a week ago or so… sadly I have like 1 mb upload so the quality makes it probably not even worth watching. But I have some good scrims up there

http://www.twitch.tv/bigslolol

• This post - which used to be a long list of embedded youtube videos has been edited in order to reduce clutter.

Km scrim playlist.

• This is a great idea.

We scrimmed LG yesterday and it was a great scrim. ZomboJoe announced the second round, and he did a great job, so I will post it here. Watch the video for an entertaining match. KILA won this round 7-5, but lost the scrim during the tiebreaker round.

My favorite part is around 5:30 when Joe is like “Legolas=MVP!” ;) .

rMpcVb2MHGs

Anyway, I’ll be posting scrims here too. This is a great idea and I’ll be tagging this thread.

• pvDXmYLbjAA

• We scrimmed and defeated IA yesterday after a great, “Best of 3 LTS” game that included 3 rounds. ZomboJoe announced each round.

1. The Duel: Mr. Boston (KILA) vs. Flame (IA)

[youtubehd:3r2f03fx]03VOLEIdBfA[/youtubehd:3r2f03fx]

2. First Battle, Moor: KILA defeats IA 7-3.

[youtubehd:3r2f03fx]rGVfq4YRiVs[/youtubehd:3r2f03fx]

3. Second Battle, Throneroom: IA defeats KILA 7-5.

[youtubehd:3r2f03fx]J-Od6VSvU2A[/youtubehd:3r2f03fx]

4. Third Battle, Arena: KILA defeats IA in the tiebreaker round 7-5, and wins the scrim.

[youtubehd:3r2f03fx]OG6eSpX-atU[/youtubehd:3r2f03fx]

Thanks to Zombo for his great announcing.

• @|?i??|:

We scrimmed and defeated IA yesterday after a great, “Best of 3 LTS” game that included 3 rounds. ZomboJoe announced each round.

1. The Duel: Mr. Boston (KILA) vs. Flame (IA)

[youtubehd:3nbm8lv4]03VOLEIdBfA[/youtubehd:3nbm8lv4]

2. First Battle, Moor: KILA defeats IA 7-3.

[youtubehd:3nbm8lv4]rGVfq4YRiVs[/youtubehd:3nbm8lv4]

3. Second Battle, Throneroom: IA defeats KILA 7-5.

[youtubehd:3nbm8lv4]J-Od6VSvU2A[/youtubehd:3nbm8lv4]

4. Third Battle, Arena: KILA defeats IA in the tiebreaker round 7-5, and wins the scrim.

[youtubehd:3nbm8lv4]OG6eSpX-atU[/youtubehd:3nbm8lv4]

Thanks to Zombo for his great announcing.

From what I’ve seen zombo Joseph has a ton more casted videos on his youtube

• Kila scrimmed Empire yesterday in a best of 3 LTS, winning the first 2 games.

1st round: Moor. Kila defeated Empire 7-0, with me topping the scoreboard at 11-1 as archer.

[youtubehd:26b9x5p5]kqXopcjlv6k[/youtubehd:26b9x5p5]

2nd round: Arena. Kila defeated Empire and won the scrim. Usurper did great here.

[youtubehd:26b9x5p5]IWsYlueKLOk[/youtubehd:26b9x5p5]

These videos were shot from the perspective of one of our Vanguards, Usurper. As you can see, post-patch the polehammer is sick.

• @|?i??|:

with me topping the scoreboard at 11-1 as archer.

Such a humble pal you’re :)

• @rumpelstiltskin:

@|?i??|:

with me topping the scoreboard at 11-1 as archer.

Such a humble pal you’re :)

:P. Touche. Here is the same scrim from my perspective (vid ends at halfway point and repeats…sorry, I’m a YouTube noob):

[youtubehd:24rtfh2j]T4JRgkVVEJk[/youtubehd:24rtfh2j]

• So Kila and Imperial Army just had a rematch recorded scrim (best of 3 LTS), and it was probably the most fun I’ve had in a scrim–ever. In the first match, Kila was down 1-6 but managed to stage an epic comeback to win the match. IA’s archer was absolutely owning and deserves massive props. In the second match on Argon’s Wall, Kila and IA both used some EXTREMELY strange tactics–even making use of the catapult. Kila ultimately won the first two matches in the best of 3 LTS and, as such, won the scrim.

Definitely give a watch to at least the second match; you won’t regret it, as I hope this video proves:

MJ3cj6Ol-o0

1. First match: Kila vs IA on Dark Forest (first 10 minutes blackened out, Kila begins making comeback from 1-6 at 15 min mark). Score=Kila 7, IA 6

fJ6FehOEmCM

2. Second match: Kila vs IA on Argon’s Wall (Kila adopts a unique strategy starting at the second round, somehow it works really well; give this vid a watch, it is awesome). Score=Kila 7, IA 4

ciQ7lZWGajk

Kila and IA would both like to thank Zombo Joe for announcing/recording the scrim. Good games, all.

Km scrim playlist.

• Kila and IA had ANOTHER scrim–and ANOTHER scrim. The first was a classic best of 3 LTS, and the second was a quick and informal game of TDM.

First scrim

1. Kendo (Kila wins thanks to Castamere)

A52KWYkiDcg

2. Match 1 of best of 3 LTS (Kila wins 7-3)

lGqPFfzqtHA

3. Match 2 of best of 3 LTS (Kila wins 7-1, and wins the best of 3 LTS scrim)

eGDyc3mq2YM

–---------------------
    Second Scrim

1. Kila defeats IA in a fun, informal TDM

pHzUEJRIR80

Check out Zombo’s channel. He also has a scrim of KILA vs. Faucher (we lost) and plenty of LG scrimming videos. IA and KILA would once again like to thank Zombo for recording these 2 very fun scrims!

• @|?i??|:

First scrim

1. Kendo (Kila wins thanks to Castamere)

A52KWYkiDcg

Huh… didn’t occur to me I managed to kill everyone xD I thought Boston got a few

Great scrims ia! You guys are great to fight against :)

• Yesterday Kila took on The Brotherhood (tB) in a best of 3 LTS. Zombo casted the scrims, which are posted below.

1. Kendo

[youtubehd:3ou5qa52]L8-Eq3z9YEY[/youtubehd:3ou5qa52]

2. Moor (Kila wins 7-4)

[youtubehd:3ou5qa52]Ly9Jct7DldI[/youtubehd:3ou5qa52]

3. Arena (Kila wins 7-4)

[youtubehd:3ou5qa52]DXSns80fzNU[/youtubehd:3ou5qa52]

Thanks for the scrims peeps, and thanks to Zombo for recording 'em. He’s fast becoming the coolest caster in all of Chiv :o .

• @|?i??|:

1. Kendo
    [youtubehd:3ds8x53w]L8-Eq3z9YEY[/youtubehd:3ds8x53w]

Karasu, I approve!

• @Dubjay:

@|?i??|:

1. Kendo
    [youtubehd:2f58bj6r]L8-Eq3z9YEY[/youtubehd:2f58bj6r]

Karasu, I approve!

Well thank ya! :D

• Please excuse me if this is slightly off-topic- I’m new to the game and I found it to be a very pleasant surprise, extremely addictive, fast-paced and with a very high skill ceiling (especially for structured play). Naturally, I tried looking for some real time streaming through twitch, to get a better understanding of higher level mechanics and stuff, yet to my surprise there was none! How is this even possible? :O
    I can’t be the only one of the current playerbase willing to watch streams, and they also are one of the best ways to attact new people. I think it’s imperative that some of you oldfags start some real-time streaming, even for casual matches, and I’m pretty sure the rest of the community will do their best to further promote these channels, for the greater good of both the game and the players.
    Don’t let all this potential go unused, spread the word of how awesome this game is