Freezing After 3 Minutes of Gameplay

• Not just the game freezing, but the entire computer freezes, I have to restart it manually. And it only does this sometimes too. I did a bunch of the fixes in the megathread and I thought it worked until I just got it again today.

[attachment=1:1gxskdqj]DxDiag.txt[/attachment:1gxskdqj]
    [attachment=0:1gxskdqj]Launch.log[/attachment:1gxskdqj]

Please and thank you.

Also it passes the Can You RUN It site with flying colors.

• your launch log shows file loading errors because it couldn’t find the files.
    I suggest to reinstall it?

• @Glboom:

your launch log shows file loading errors because it couldn’t find the files.
    I suggest to reinstall it?

Already did but I’ll try again.

Latest Log freeze.
    [attachment=0:7esnhcdf]Launch.log[/attachment:7esnhcdf]

• I hope you have better luck fixing your crashes than me, BB.

• Thanks Gary :C

latest log
    [attachment=0:2ldo0e72]Launch.log[/attachment:2ldo0e72]

• Welcome BB.

The reason behind this is because your computer could not handle you talking about Chivalry as much as you do. :P

I’m going to ask a few questions just to make sure there’s a few things you went over.

Did you delete the chivalry folder in your documents and verify files?
    Did you delete the config folder and verify files?
    Did you try to reinstall Chivalry?
    Are your graphic drivers up to date?
    Is Direct X up to date?

• If you’ve got any overclocks going on, try turning them down or off to see if that fixes the issue.

What exactly happens with the freezes? Does the sound loop, keep going, or stop?

I see you have an AMD graphics card. Are you getting the infamous “Grey Screen Of Death?” You’ll probably see grey-shaded vertical bars on the crash if you’re having this problem, although I had a wide variety of pretty colours that changed each crash on my old card.

Does the crash only happen in Chivalry, or does it happen in other games too? Perhaps try some games that use the Unreal engine and see if they crash too.

• @Keith:

The reason behind this is because your computer could not handle you talking about Chivalry as much as you do. :P

See I knew there had to be some kind of drawback to this!

@Keith:

Did you delete the chivalry folder in your documents and verify files?
    Did you delete the config folder and verify files?
    Did you try to reinstall Chivalry?
    Are your graphic drivers up to date?
    Is Direct X up to date?

Yes on all counts.

@NabsterHax:

If you’ve got any overclocks going on, try turning them down or off to see if that fixes the issue.

Some has asked me that before but I have no idea what overclocking is.

@NabsterHax:

What exactly happens with the freezes? Does the sound loop, keep going, or stop?

It just completely freezes. Picture is stuck on whatever I’m doing at the time and hitting any number of keys doesn’t do anything.

And Chivalry is pretty much the only high graphics game I’m playing right now so I don’t know if it would happen anytime else.

On a side note, it might just be some dust that’s been collecting on some of the equipment in and causing it to overheat. I’ve cleaned it out a bit but it does this randomly so I don’t know if that’s the cause.

I’ll post here again if it’s still happening.