Glastonbury 2013

• Anyone here going? :)

I AMM! :D

What you most excited for?

• Never heard of it!!

So what is it? XD

• A type of cheese maybe?

• From my understanding, it’s a giant festival or am I wrong?

• Yesh! Im amazed you’ve not heard of it but then… meh. Its kinda like Coachella in cali, but much less sun - usually better bands (opinion of course) and was the original big festival! :). The biggest of ALL music festivals!

Its famous for being horribly wet and muddy, but the last two years ive been - ive got the worst sunburn of my life. Pretty much third degree burns, everywhere. Last year was bizarre, wet and muddy - yet with the hottest day of the year randomly chucked in, with no cloud cover and NOWHERE TO HIDEEEEEE. My jeans were still damp as i felt my skin crisping.

In 2011 I saw all three headliners to scratch the surface: U2, Coldplay and Beyonce. Big stuff, big stuff. :D. This year i’m less hyped for the lineup overall but, theres so much to do asides from watching the bands - and The Rolling Stones doing glasto this year is kind of a big deal anyway. Pretty excited!

I’d absolutely love to go to coachella though, thinking about it. I’ll have to pitch the idea to my merry band of thieves.

• @Keith:

From my understanding, it’s a giant festival or am I wrong?

Well done Google lol

• I was on my phone when I posted earlier, so no google for me!

But uh… never heard of Coachella either, and I’m in Cali xD

Seems pretty cool though ^^

• @gregcau:

@Keith:

From my understanding, it’s a giant festival or am I wrong?

Well done Google lol

ACTUALLY, I did not google this.

Only reason why I know is because I use to play a game with some british guys and they mentioned it a few times hence why I wasn’t 100% sure if I was correct.

• @Keith:

Only reason why I know is because I use to play a game with some british guys and they mentioned it a few times hence why I wasn’t 100% sure if I was correct.

I am impressed, I vaguely remember it from being in the UK. But I probably confused it with a rave and acid experimentation.

• @gregcau:

@Keith:

I am impressed, I vaguely remember it from being in the UK. But I probably confused it with a rave and acid experimentation.

The best representation of a rave, acid experimentation and the UK, is the movie Formula 51. :D