[MAA] How to become a real MAA

• don’t mind dontyou… he thinks he’s hot shit, lol

• Please stop recruiting more of these pricks!

No seriously, these are not really exploits. The game mechanics work as intended but people tried to find the most effective techniques thus ending in some really weird shit.
    And the MaA has many abilities where highly skilled players excel, while the same player as knight or vanguard would be much more easier to kill for average players.
    I hope those issues like face-hugging go to be fixed soon, the MaAs wont be so awful then.

• @Witcher:

“that’s the not the way maa should be play.”

there is no way about “a maa should play”, the best way is the best way that fits to you. I founded mine and you founded your :)

@The:

[MAA] How to become a real MAA

There’s no one way to play MAA but I’ve been playing a fake MAA the whole time! :o

• It’s called sensationalizing 8-)

• @clayton-bigsby:

don’t mind dontyou… he thinks he’s hot shit, lol

I am hot shit clay. But I don’t need to write a how to guide to give players advice on how to get to my level. Hmm, wait, maybe I should. I could probably get some money out of it don’t you think? I could write a book and make it available for the kindle.

• no don’t…

i don’t need a bunch of donut minions running around

• So basically…. You say to not dodge in and attack, then you proceed to show us how dodging in and out over and over again with alt slashes is how to win with Falchion.

Hmmmm.

• @Daiyuki:

So basically…. You say to not dodge in and attack, then you proceed to show us how dodging in and out over and over again with alt slashes is how to win with Falchion.

Hmmmm.

Duh Kiri, learn to play MAA. It’s the only real successful way to beat someone. Just wait for the dodge attack nerf and all these so called “real” Maas will suddenly vanish from the earth and finally these useless guides will stop getting posted.

• @Daiyuki:

So basically…. You say to not dodge in and attack, then you proceed to show us how dodging in and out over and over again with alt slashes is how to win with Falchion.

Hmmmm.

You’re forgetting about the part where you need to constantly be strafing in a very tight predictable circle. That’s what brings this whole guide together.

• “So basically…. You say to not dodge in and attack, then you proceed to show us how dodging in and out over and over again with alt slashes is how to win with Falchion.”

LOL, did u watch the video??? I showed how to dido, etc. and you come out with this? :D

“You’re forgetting about the part where you need to constantly be strafing in a very tight predictable circle. That’s what brings this whole guide together.”

I NEVER said that. really people, are you drunk? :D

• @Witcher:

“So basically…. You say to not dodge in and attack, then you proceed to show us how dodging in and out over and over again with alt slashes is how to win with Falchion.”

LOL, did u watch the video??? I showed how to dido, etc. and you come out with this? :D

“You’re forgetting about the part where you need to constantly be strafing in a very tight predictable circle. That’s what brings this whole guide together.”

I NEVER said that. really people, are you drunk? :D

You showed me how to dido? That sounds uncomfortable.