[MAA] How to become a real MAA

• This is a guide to become a real MAA. I developed advanced techniques through dozens of hours, included special dodges that brings you on the opponent back and are deadly. Are you ready to know the truth? Read this!

! I post my guide here. You can find it just in the URL above Here

Hi, this is my guide to how to become a real MAA.

I can play only with this class, I have played dozens of hours with this class. It’s my favourite class, it combines agility with power and efficiency.

Yes, a lots of player says ‘MAA it’s easy’ or ‘MAA can just spamming and teleporting’ or ‘MMA is OP’… but I heard always things like ‘Vanguards are OP’ or ‘With Vanguards just spam LMB and you are fine’ or ‘Knight’s sword is OP’… so yes, we can discuss about the falchion that’s OP or not, but you can even choose the normal sword (the first in the game). Anyway, I do prefer the falchion because it fits my playstyle made of flanking and swinging instead of fast stabbing with the first sword. I prefer power over speed.

Now, before even start to explain, two little advices: I suggest you to buy a 5 buttons mouse to play better and to set mouse sensitivity to 50 and response double click to 100 ms (mine ist 47/100ms).

Ok, let’s go!

Guide to movements, attacks, dodges

I saw that a lots of people just can’t dodge or just attack on the right side with swings hitting continuosly the shields or the guards and being countered with a stab. That’s why in all my hours of playing, I developed the Flanking Dodge and other techniques like loading the hit. They are all explained in the video here

8M-4BZjgO6E

As you see, continuosly dodging and reverse swinging is a good tactic to deal vs enemy.

But what happens when he’s too good and he can deal your dodges? Just continue reading!

Techniques: DODI, How to deal vs Swings & Archers, LYH, Master Move

I experienced difficulty vs people who can really play, then I developed new style of playing. I mixed tactic of ambush (Hit & Retreat) with fast and precise movements to fake my attacks and attacks from the other side… or even moving in a manner to force (even if the movements are not explicits) the opponent to attack, so that I can counter him properly.

The most annyoing things can be rapresented from the archers. In the video above, you will find the most of the technique I use to advanced fighting and hunt down even the best opponent… but not always :P

EXIpbdQqtgo

I want to suggest you even this video from Rabbit, a guy who can play VERY good MAA.

Here it is the video.

Z7kAe8-BBPQ

• Well then,
    there is quite the useful stuff in your guide! But I found it a little bit absurd to include an outdated confirmed exploit in your guide: feinting slash into the reverse slash will result in causing your opponent to see a normal slash animation while the tracer goes as the reverse slash and kills him.

• I didn’t know it. I saw other mates who I trained doing the move and the animation was fine.

• The alt animation swing bug isn’t that simple.

It doesn’t just trigger off feinting, it triggered off any queued attack.

So if you queued an attack after feinting, yes, that was one iteration.
    You could also queue attacks from going into recovery, kick to swing, parry to swing, block to swing, etc. As long as it was queued, it would trigger.

• This guide has taught me how to become the best MAA in the game. I just destroy every opponent I go against now. Alt slash with falchion beats any combination in this game. Can’t forget the norse sword either, you know I love 3 shotting other MAAs with it. It’s amazing how all I need to do is just dodge in and out after every attack and I can beat any opponent. They can’t even land a parry attack with this tactic. If I could donate money through paypal to this brilliant author I would definately do it. Keep on writing guides, you rock bro!

On a serious note, this tutorial is horrible. This guide actually made me worse at playing MAA and i’m already pretty bad. People should stop posting HOW TO BE L33T GUIDES on the forums because 99% of the time the OP sucks at this game. If you wanna be good at a specific class, go fucking play it against skilled players on a duel server or TO. I dont need how to guides telling me how to alt slash with falchion all day and alt overheading with norse swords to win.

• shame that alt swings will be getting fixed to be the same speed. shame that superdodge won’t be a thing. these tactics, they work… they’re fucking gay but they work. It’s just like abusing hte alt swing bug, just like people that run around facing the ground, just like people that run figure 8’s as vanguard. But this game is all about who can do the most shit to win honeslty. I figured this out, i no longer no feint unless it’s my friend. I’m just now going to use the full extend of how fucked up this game is and fuck everything up. I no feinted for a long time, and then it carried over into my team play and all kinds of shit because i was used to not feinting. No more of that crap, i feint when it’s smart to, and i do it more often.

This whole maa thing… the best counter i’ve found is to just be good at parrying, and very fast at it, and really watchng and not panic parrying whatsoever. My counter is to go in aggressive as all hell… rush the opponent with full on sprint being ready to parry or attack. I basically run at them forcing them to attack or dodge, eventually they usually dodge/feint/combo enough to drain all their stamina… then i attack with a flurry of combos… feints… etc… Wait for that stamina knockback and seal the deal.

These tactics… while they are good, i’ve known about them for a while and have been dedicating a majority of my duel time in combating lately. They’re… very powerful… but… there are reasons that make these so powerful, and it’s problems with alt swings and insta attacks mostly…

once those things + animations get fixed… maa are going to have a bad time doing this shit lol let me tell you… my goal is going to be to make someone cry

• Hum, now i understand why i could’nt block that falchion last time, anyway as i already said i don’t like his style, and playing maa with a shield is pretty bad, that’s the not the way maa should be play.

I"m the “rabbit” in the last video, that was just a video i make for fun and some friends, i didn’t ask him to post it here but yh this can be interesting to see even if i don’t use everything, notice i didnt use any exploit.

once those things + animations get fixed… maa are going to have a bad time doing this shit lol let me tell you… my goal is going to be to make someone cry

Patch 2 beta 2, alt swing slowed up, cooldown 1s added etc, using broadsword, i was in old duel full of clan members, the final result was the exact same so not to me.

• Guys, you can say I use exploits etc but I didn’t know about any exploit (I am not in a clan, I don’t read about patch notes/developer infos, I don’t post on forums except 3-4 post as you all can see), I developed my style playing vs other skilled opponents and mixing all up.

“that’s the not the way maa should be play.”

there is no way about “a maa should play”, the best way is the best way that fits to you. I founded mine and you founded your :)

“On a serious note, this tutorial is horrible. This guide actually made me worse at playing MAA and i’m already pretty bad. People should stop posting HOW TO BE L33T GUIDES on the forums because 99% of the time the OP sucks at this game. If you wanna be good at a specific class, go fucking play it against skilled players on a duel server or TO. I dont need how to guides telling me how to alt slash with falchion all day and alt overheading with norse swords to win.”

I think you missed “something” of the guide.

• don’t mind dontyou… he thinks he’s hot shit, lol

• Please stop recruiting more of these pricks!

No seriously, these are not really exploits. The game mechanics work as intended but people tried to find the most effective techniques thus ending in some really weird shit.
    And the MaA has many abilities where highly skilled players excel, while the same player as knight or vanguard would be much more easier to kill for average players.
    I hope those issues like face-hugging go to be fixed soon, the MaAs wont be so awful then.

• @Witcher:

“that’s the not the way maa should be play.”

there is no way about “a maa should play”, the best way is the best way that fits to you. I founded mine and you founded your :)

@The:

[MAA] How to become a real MAA

There’s no one way to play MAA but I’ve been playing a fake MAA the whole time! :o

• It’s called sensationalizing 8-)

• @clayton-bigsby:

don’t mind dontyou… he thinks he’s hot shit, lol

I am hot shit clay. But I don’t need to write a how to guide to give players advice on how to get to my level. Hmm, wait, maybe I should. I could probably get some money out of it don’t you think? I could write a book and make it available for the kindle.

• no don’t…

i don’t need a bunch of donut minions running around

• So basically…. You say to not dodge in and attack, then you proceed to show us how dodging in and out over and over again with alt slashes is how to win with Falchion.

Hmmmm.

• @Daiyuki:

So basically…. You say to not dodge in and attack, then you proceed to show us how dodging in and out over and over again with alt slashes is how to win with Falchion.

Hmmmm.

Duh Kiri, learn to play MAA. It’s the only real successful way to beat someone. Just wait for the dodge attack nerf and all these so called “real” Maas will suddenly vanish from the earth and finally these useless guides will stop getting posted.

• @Daiyuki:

So basically…. You say to not dodge in and attack, then you proceed to show us how dodging in and out over and over again with alt slashes is how to win with Falchion.

Hmmmm.

You’re forgetting about the part where you need to constantly be strafing in a very tight predictable circle. That’s what brings this whole guide together.

• “So basically…. You say to not dodge in and attack, then you proceed to show us how dodging in and out over and over again with alt slashes is how to win with Falchion.”

LOL, did u watch the video??? I showed how to dido, etc. and you come out with this? :D

“You’re forgetting about the part where you need to constantly be strafing in a very tight predictable circle. That’s what brings this whole guide together.”

I NEVER said that. really people, are you drunk? :D

• @Witcher:

“So basically…. You say to not dodge in and attack, then you proceed to show us how dodging in and out over and over again with alt slashes is how to win with Falchion.”

LOL, did u watch the video??? I showed how to dido, etc. and you come out with this? :D

“You’re forgetting about the part where you need to constantly be strafing in a very tight predictable circle. That’s what brings this whole guide together.”

I NEVER said that. really people, are you drunk? :D

You showed me how to dido? That sounds uncomfortable.