Gameplay Footage - Vanguard + Archer Teamplay

• Hello everyone,
    I’ve been playing some Chivalry with a friend of mine “Noxian” and this is the outcome of some small-scale battle 2vX. I hope this is the type of gameplay we will get in the future from Chivalry, 4v4, 5v5 etc.
    Heck even a 2v2 Duel Mode would be perfect!

German VoIP but I hope it’s still enjoyable for the majority.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIHdE7_j … e=youtu.be

-be.SHARA

• wow nicely done. Gj and good teamwork

• Please post videos in the video thread :P

Btw. Epic teamwork and video !

• Good gameplay, does your mo experience come in? Or just general fps experience?

Also, lol at that private_stone guy…

• @-Slash-:

Good gameplay, does your mo experience come in? Or just general fps experience?

Also, lol at that private_stone guy…

Ups, yea sorry I uploaded it 5am my time and didn’t check for that sticky.

I think it’s a mix of both, it definitely wasn’t my a-game, but I think FPS experience is needed for weapon blocks with that twitch to block them perfectly and different tactics actually work from MO, such as dragging strikes, faking etc. I think the mix from MO and FPS helps me alot with this game.

Surely the tactics slightly differ, in the end it works well to mix them up a bit.

Thanks for the feedback so far, I’ll gladly upload more gameplay soon!

-Shara

• Was an awesome video. Love the communication. Really goes to show what it can do in a game like this.

• I remember playing with you two before. Nice gameplay for sure, good teamwork - these are the kinds of videos I really want to see people doing. It exemplifies what I think is the best thing about the game. I agree with your sentiment that Chivalry would be amazingly well qualified to be a small team based e-sport - I think it’s great that it’s still fun in full servers, but nothing for me beats the competitive atmosphere of a team of 6-8 players, because it makes every death count that much more and keeps objective progress possible but still balanced.

• I really enjoyed that fight. Not often did i play a game were teamplay works that great or even more important make that much fun.^^
    I think it would be awesome if the upcoming duel mode would offer more than just 1v1’s.

• @Noxian:

I think it would be awesome if the upcoming duel mode would offer more than just 1v1’s.

^this, so much.

I hope the devs will consider adding a 2v2 or 3v3 game-mode for dueling or small-scale objectives.

• Definetly better cordination and less swearing than with our little group of friends. Then again we normally play in much more crowded servers.

Brilliant showcase how well just 2 people can do in Chivalry if they just work in conjuction(and have a proper VoIP).