Mega Bug,Devs please !

• 1TUgTXpKkjY
    This…
    I cannot believe how this ran pass the devs.
    It just makes me want to cry.
    I will not explain how it’s done,except to official developers.
    Thank you Viking Clan for showing me this,and shedding light on this bug.
    Also PM me if you want to see it from the attackers angle and an explenation.

• Ain’t it that console command exploit?

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Ain’t it that console command exploit?

Nope.
    Very easy to do though.

• Is it replicable ?

• Lag/Connection Switch?

• Is it possibly the source of viewtopic.php?f=87&t=13384
    ??
    Like, players unintentionally doing this by certain input habits?

edit: Never mind, since it’s a one hit kill from your perspective I’m thinking a lag switch and he double hits you, since the game handles hits client sided. Similar to when a server lags really hard and everyone is running into walls, you just keep attacking and you can slay half the enemy team by the time the lag spike is over.
    I got really excited hoping there would be a fix to the non-animating glitch.

• This is getting the shit exploited out of it on random servers.
    This really needs a hot fix !

• I don’t see how it can be fixed. This game uses real time adjustable strikes, so a lot of it is client side and so subject to this kind of abuse. At least it isn’t subtle or usable in the competitive scene.

• I am not sure what I even saw.

Btw, is it my imagination or do I sometimes see players with their weapon held out in front of them, without it going back to the rest position. Maybe I don’t spectate enough but when I see it I think hmm that looks dodgy.

• @gregcau:

I am not sure what I even saw.

Btw, is it my imagination or do I sometimes see players with their weapon held out in front of them, without it going back to the rest position. Maybe I don’t spectate enough but when I see it I think hmm that looks dodgy.

Are you referring to stabs in particular? Stab drags sometimes give the impression that the attack lasts longer, especially when lag gets involved.

• @DeafJumpinKarateDuck:

@gregcau:

I am not sure what I even saw.

Are you referring to stabs in particular? Stab drags sometimes give the impression that the attack lasts longer, especially when lag gets involved.

No, just sometimes, its rare I spectate and I see their weapon held out in front. Probably just a viewing bug.

• @DeafJumpinKarateDuck:

I don’t see how it can be fixed. This game uses real time adjustable strikes, so a lot of it is client side and so subject to this kind of abuse. At least it isn’t subtle or usable in the competitive scene.

Completely smashes pubs though.