Arrow Tracers

• One small detail that bothers me alittle is the arrow tracers… Is it just me ?
    Idk, the white lazer look just takes me out of the immersion. I’d prefer maybe a darker color, maybe like a dark brownish and thinner tracer, because I know on one hand I guess you guys want tracers for balance reasons, but on the other, obviously arrows don’t have giant white trails on them.
    Idk, i’m probably the only one bothered by this tiny detail, but it breaks my immersion…

• There are tracers? Half the time I have no idea where the arrows are flying from, which I like. It adds to the Bowmans stealthy robin hoodiness.

• @Strudel:

There are tracers? Half the time I have no idea where the arrows are flying from, which I like. It adds to the Bowmans stealthy robin hoodiness.

Really? the tracers are massive!

• Maybe it’s that I’m always the one being shot at…

• Didn’t want to say it, but I don’t like the white tracers either. You are right it feels a bit like a photon blast out of your bow. But I do prefer to see the arrow path more than anything though, so I can put up with them.

• @reapy:

Didn’t want to say it, but I don’t like the white tracers either. You are right it feels a bit like a photon blast out of your bow. But I do prefer to see the arrow path more than anything though, so I can put up with them.

Well, that’s what I was saying… There has to be a way to make it alot less of an eye sore while still keeping the arrow path visible.

Stone me for bringing up another game as an example but mount and blade just made flying arrow mesh longer and a little thicker then the standard arrow mesh so you could see them more easily while not making them look like lazers.

But I can’t handle them, i’d rather have no tracers at all rather then the big white ones, lol they should look like what they do in the backround picture of this site in my opinion.

Edit

Oh, and taking them away all together wouldn’t be a bad idea either… Like Strudel said, it could add another aspect to the archer… Stealth.

• yep, i dont like tracer too … no realist